Chappie 6

I can't believe that Dhea and Rihanna had the nerve to show up at the fucking studio. I jumped up out if my seat, and my hair was already in a ponytail so I just punched Dhea in her fucking face. She fell straight to the ground. I swung Rihanna into the door she fell really hard though. Did I care? HELL NAW!! I got punched in my beautiful jaw by Dhea. And before I knew it she was on the floor coughing up blood from me stomping in her stomach. She kicked me in the stomach and then pulled my hair I pulled her to the floor and then just started punching her in her face. It took Chris, Wayne, Birdman and even Rihanna to pull me from off her. I had a busted lip and my stomach was bruised. I had to get escorted out of my fucking studio. The place were 90% of my songs are produced. I was in the car with Drake he had to pick me up cause everyone was still worried about Rihanna and Dhea while I'm just chilling feeling Gucci. "Oh my fucking God Nicki what the hell happened?" He asked soon as I stepped in the car. "I beat up Rihanna and Dhea that's what the fuck happened now take me home." I demanded to him. He put up his hands in defense and took me home. The ride home was silent and awkward and very uncomfortable but I didn't care cause I swear if I see those bitches anywhere I will beat they ass again. I got in the house and took a long warm shower and put my hair in a low ponytail and my PJs were just some pajama pants and a white tank top. I went downstairs to see Drake making me some tea and some warm soup. I just smiled he had cleaned up my wounds and made me take the rest of my weekend off. Meaning no studio, no mall :(, and no outside he aid he was gonna take care of me. I really wanted to go to the mall though he was being a lil bogus on that one. I had an icepack on my lip, and Drake had wrapped up my stomach. He was on the couch sitting with me eating some soup. "So his did you end up fighting them again?" He asked when a commercial came on. We were watching Bad Girls Club: Top 10 OMG Moments. "Well Dhea and Rihanna came in the studio and I'm already pissed off at Dhea about Wayne. And I was pissed at Rihanna because of what she did to you and Chris." He nodded his head for me to continue. "So when I seen them I just beat they ass. Pointblank.Period." He nodded at me. "So you was whooping Riri whooping Dhea at the same damn time!" We laughed at his stupidity. He had put up the dishes and got me a new icepack. We had went to bed at 12 for the first time I had checked my phone considering it was off all day cause I turned it off. I had 10 missed calls from Chris, Birdman, and Wayne. I just went to sleep cause I was tired as hell. The next morning I woke up to my bedroom TV on. Drake was at the foot of my bed flipping through the TV channels. He had stopped on MTV and was watching Guy Code. I got up to clean my wound and stuff and hygiene shit. I walked out to see Drake gone. But this nigga left me a fucking a note. -_- Really? It read "Was sup Nicki you in the bathroom right now so I'm gonna head on to the studio and finish up this track. And Wayne said he would come over to see you and Birdman an a couple other people. So be ready Aight bye nigga." Oh my God Wayne is coming over. I'm just gonna keep it simple and it on some white Adidas and some sweatpants and a pink tank top simple enough. At 3 Wayne, Tyga, Blac Chyna, Birdman, and Drake had came. They brought home some Chinese food and brought me some jerk chicken. Before I could even eat Chyna and Tyga pulled me in for a hug. Birdman gave me a hug too. Drake had already seen me so we just laughed when he wanted a hug. Wayne pulled me into a tight hug hurting my bruise on my stomach I winced in pain. "Don't ever scare me like that Nicki," he whispered into my ear. I just pulled him into the kitchen. "Look Wayne I'm sorry if you didn't want me to beat they ass, but I was pissed off at Rihanna and Dhea-" "Why was you pissed at Dhea though she ain't do nothing to you?" "She ain't do nothing to me but she did something to you and that was use you. So that made me upset and Rihanna already had that one coming to her so she can't talk." He got up from leaning on the counter and pulled me into another hug. I hurried my face into his warm pink Truckfit shirt. He leaned down and kissed my fore head. I pulled in his face and kissed him in his warm lips. The kiss it was so lustful and so tasteful that I couldn't pull away. But it took Drake and everybody else to get us to stop kissing from yelling at us. I was so happy right now that words couldn't even express me at this moment. I knew that I had to be with this man and being away from him was actually killing me inside. I needed Dwayne Michael Carter Jr to be in my life.