Chappie 4

I woke up to a sleeping Wayne. I couldn't help but stare he tossed and stirred in his sleep he was facing me again. "Why you staring so hard girl?" I blushed I didn't even know he was even looking at me. "I didn't know you was even watching me." He shrugged I got up and we got ready to go to the studio. He left out at 2 pm and said he'd be back to pick me up at 3 that is if Dhea would let him leave quietly. I was ready and was rocking a black jacket and high waisted white skinny jeans and a regular white tee. I went back in the room and played down. At 2:50 my phone was vibrating I picked it up seeing that Drake was calling. "Hi Drakey, how are you today?" "I'm good and what's gotten into you?" "I'll tell you later tonight and head to the studio right now Kk love you and bye," and with that I hung up. I heard a horn a couple minutes later and left out to see Wayne's car outside I ran down the stairs and locked up the house. "Hey Nick how you doing?" he asked looking at me and staring at my outfit. "I'm good and yo outfit is crazy," he just smiled. He was wearing some camo shorts and a truckfit shirt. We walked in the studio to see Drake in the booth and Tyga sitting in the chair in front of the sound board. And Blac Chyna was wearing a black dress and red pumps. We were all in and out if the booth. We left the studio at around 3 am and went out to get some chicken wings and stuff. I got the mild wings and mixed it with some spicy wings. Tyga and Blac Chyna left once they got their food. Me, Drake, and Wayne went over to my house. We ate, smoked, and talked. Drake ended up sleep on my couch and was snoring loud as hell. Me and Wayne had went up to my room and talked some more. "Nicki there's something that I wanted to tell you...."