Chappie 7

Wayne looked at me with a look that made me crack up. "What's so damn funny?" He asked getting serious while getting up to take off his shirt. I starred soooo hard that I was in a trance. "Why you starring so hard girl?" "Ain't nobody stuntin on you lil boy?" I tried to crawl from underneath him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me even closer. I smiled so hard I thought my teeth would pop out. He leaned down to kiss my lips and I turned right before he reached my lips so he kissed my lips instead. He looked up at me with worry in his eyes. I just smiled. "So you playing hard to get huh?" I just looked up at him innocently He started to grind on my lady part. "Ooohhhh Wayne right there yesss that's it.......uuuuuhhhhh yyyeeessss!!!!"I moaned so loud. I flipped him over so I was on top. He looked at me shocked. I just leaned down to kiss his lips and he put his hands on my ass. He licked my lips begging for entrance. I kept my lips shut til he squeezed my ass extra hard. I screamed in his lips. We were making out for 15 minutes. He pulled my shirt over my head. So my boobs were in his view he just starred. I winked and put my hair into a ponytail. He flipped me over and pulled my underwear off... WITH HIS TEETH!!!! My legs shook with the warmness of his lips my vagina. He stuck his tongue in my vagina sending my legs shaking like some fools. "Oh....(gasp) OH MY GOD WAAYYNNEE!!" He kept going very slow at first. "Wayne.....sssss Uhhhh go faster!" He kept going slow. "Wayne stop fucking teasin- Uhhhh WAAYYNNEE!" Out of no where he went so fast I never thought that my legs would even stand still. He was spelling his name over and over. He then came up from eating me out and licked his lips. "I like your taste." He said I smiled at his corny joke. He pulled down his boxers. And ladies lemme tell you he ain't small he is no where close to small. My eyes went wide as he slid the condom on. He just smiled at me and leaned down to kiss me. We ended up making out. He stuck Tunechi inside me. I swear to God I screamed to the top of my lungs. He kissed me to shut me up. I screamed inside his mouth. He went slow at first and then he went even slower. I guess he was trying to find my g- "Uhhhhhhh WAAYYNNEE right there. Yeeesss OH MY GOD YES.......UH WAYNE.......OOOOO WAYNE!!!" He smiled at me and smirked he went slower. He then went fast.....as FUCK! He then smiled at me. He flipped me over so I was on top of him. He started to move my hips in a circular motion. He put his hands behind his head. I put my head back and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I didn't even know I was able to even do that. I started to bounce on him. He moaned, I felt special I never made a man moan before. Wayne flipped me over so we were in doggy position. He started going fast like he was before. I felt my walls getting tighter around his dick. "Wayne....Wayne I'm gonna cum!" "Hold it baby, hold it." He started to going insanely fast hitting my g-spot every time making it hard to hold on. "Wayne I can't take it!!!!" He grunted at me. "Cum for daddy baby, cum for daddy!" Without hesitation my eyes rolled back again, my back arched and I released my liquids onto his dick. He laid his head on my back. Now I'm sorry if I made any of my Barbz or Kens horny but that was good. We then later climbed underneath the covers and snuggled together.

At 12 pm I finally woke up from my slumber. Wayne was no where to be found. I got up and walked... well limped.... well crawled to the bathroom. I looked up to see Wayne getting out of the shower. I tried to get on the toilet but I fell. Wayne looked down at me and laughed at me. I gave him a death glare. He stood in the doorway. I later then got in the shower. I came out in a short towel since I couldn't find my robe. I went into the room and bent over. I felt a sting on my ass. "Ooowwww that shit hurt Wayne!" He just laughed at me and sat at the foot of the bed he still hadn't put on his clothes he just had a towel around his waist. It was pretty low considering the fact that I could see his v-line. "Why you still got this towel on its bothering me badly." He whispered from behind me into my ear sending shivers down my body. He tugged at my towel till it dropped to the ground. I turned around and put my arms around his neck and stood on my tippy toes. "Don't start nothing you can't finish." I went back to picking out some clothes. Then Wayne stuck a finger in me "Sshhh don't say nothing Kk Drake downstairs." I put my head on his shoulder and let a slight moan escape my lips. "Sshhh ma." I bit my lil so nothing could escape but I couldn't stand it. I put my hand on Wayne's muscle meaning he was going in deep. I think he was trying to find my g-spot. "Uhhhh Wayne right there, yes Wayne ugh fuck faster." He obeyed my command and within another minute my juices were all over his hand. "I started it AND I finished it." He smirked and I went back in the shower. I came out and put on a white and black crop top and some booty shorts and slipped on my slippers. I went downstairs to see that not only Drake was here but so was Tyga, Chyna, and Birdman. I greeted them and went into the kitchen. Chyna had gotten up and came in there with me. "I heard you girl!" I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about "What are you talking about?" "You know what I'm talking about, oh lemme help you remember 'Oh Wayne, faster'." She said we cracked up laughing. I gotta bottle of water because my throat was sore as hell. We walked back into the living room. "So Nicki," Birdman said with a smirk on his face. "What?" "Yo throat hurt?" I lied "No why?" "Cause girl yo ass was screaming like a motherfucker!" Tyga shouted Everybody laughed at him except me. "Bitches!" I said and everyone laughed at me. "Come here lil mama." Wayne said beckoning to me. I ignored him. Wayne rushed over to me and sat on me. "Eewww Wayne get yo fat ass off me!" "Hey I'm lighter than you!" "Uhhhh Wayne!" "That's exactly how you sounded!" Tyga said. I glared at him and Wayne got up to answer the door. "Wayne baby who is it?" "BABY COME HERE NOW!" Who the hell could this be?