Chapter 3

All Because of Ice Cream Ch. 3

~Miku~

                It took me exactly five minutes of screaming at the characters in the movie I was watching to realize that staying alone in my room is very self destructive and “room destructive.” I took a quick glance at the floor strewn with leek sucker wrappers, ice-cream wrappers,  half finished leek drawings, and papers with Miku Shion written on them and decided that I needed some friend time. I took out my phone and dialed the first person that came to mind. Orange~ Banana~Orange~Banana~ Orangebanana~ Cute Right? Not after listening to it more than one hundred times.              

                “Hello?” Rin answered.

                “Rinny, you have seriously got to find something else to put on there! Do you know how many times I’ve heard that? It’s trying to make me even crazier than I already am.”

                “I won’t get rid of it and it’s completely impossible for you to reach another level of crazy, you already beat the game.”

                “And who do you think made me this way?”

                “Kaito?” I blushed.

                “You!” I shouted

                “Are you sure it wasn’t Kaito?” I could just imagine her amused expression.

                “N-never mind! Let’s catch a movie or something!” I ask desperately.

                “Sure. I’ll ask Lenny.”    

                “Don’t make me the third wheel!”

                “Of course not! Lenny is the third wheel! You know I only have eyes for you sweetheart.” I rolled my eyes.        

                “Sure, honey.”

~30 mins later~

“Knock, knock!~” Rin shouted right before barging in. “Time to go!~”

“Okay, Okay… I’m going.”

“Where’s Kaito?” Len questioned.

“Yeah, where’s Kaito- bear?” Rin added.

“Asleep.” I answered.

“You’re just gonna leave him like that? That’s cold! Miku is as cold as ice, someday she’ll pay the price I knoooooow~”

“It’s not like he’s my boyfriend or anything…”

“Yet.” Rin and Len said simultaneously before high fiving each other.

“Let’s move on, shall we?”

~Kaito~

                I woke up suddenly and looked at my alarm clock. 3PM huh? I woke up early for once! I head straight for the freezer. “Ice- cream~ Yummy, Yummy Ice-cream!~” I sang then grabbed some then sat on the couch and watched TV for about ten minutes. “Miku!~” I shouted. “MIKU! BEAUTY AND THE BEAST IS ON!” Funny. She always answers when Disney movies are involved. “MIIIIIKKKKUUU!~ I decided to check her room. Knock Knock. “Miku?” I opened her door.

                Her room was dirty but empty of her. Geez, gone again and this time leaving me to clean her room. Sucker wrapper? Trash. Ice cream wrapper? Trash. Unfinished leek drawing? Trash. Underwear? Stays on floor >///< Miku Shion written on a piece of paper? Tra-what? Okay Kaito, you must have been hallucinating. Take a deep breath and read it again. Miku Shion. Okay, again. Miku  Shion. Okay, time for a slap to the face. Miku Shion. This is going in my pocket and probably never leaving it.

______________________

 Thank you very much everyone!!~

Thanks to everyone who  read/reviewed/commented. Sorry about another short chapter. Inspiration comes and goes. Anyways, leave a review/comment and tell me your favorite part of this chapter(If you have one) Oh yeah, if you haven’t noticed Len and Rin are dating in this one!~ ^.^