Chapter 4

Okay, time to dedicate!~ This chapter is dedicated to AngelaNoche for making my new cover and for just being a bundle of awesomeness. I would also like to mention that I’m glad for When the Day Met the Night by Panic! At the Disco because I listened to it while writing J

All Because of Ice Cream Ch.4

~Miku~

                I was pooped. I had spent two hours at the movie theatre with two blondes that were flirting with each other the whole time. I just wanted to watch a movie somewhere besides my room and eat delicious, fattening, buttery movie theatre popcorn. The popcorn was awesome until the two goofballs accidentally knocked the popcorn out of my hands. I almost strangled them!

                “Come on Mimi, cheer up! We didn’t mean to spill your popcorn!” Rin said on the way back to the house.

                “Don’t mention the ‘p’ word and if this happens again I will go to your house and kill you! As for you Len, if this happens again, I will make you cross-dress then take pictures and post them  on your fan site. Do you two understand!?”  They both cringed while imagining the horrors.

                “Yes!” They replied quickly.

                “Good.”

                “I’ll make it up to you okay, Miku? I’ll make sure your favorite cousin comes for a visit!” Rin said bringing out her phone. I smiled at the mention of my ‘favorite’ cousin.

                “Okay!”

~Kaito~

                FreakingOutFreakingOutFreakingOutFreakingOut!!!!! What does this mean? Does Miku like me? Should I confess? Should I run away? Should I act like I never found it? I just don’t know what to do! I didn’t know what to do. I took the paper and stuffed it into my desk. Images of Miku and I getting married and the sound of church bells kept rushing into my head. I smiled then slapped myself in the face. I had to think about what I should in that situation.

                Images of me going up and confessing appeared in my head. I should confess? Well, my teachers and parents all told me to go with my first choice so….

~Miku~

                “What did he say!?” I shouted as soon as Rin hang up the phone.

                “Of course he said yes! He said that he would get here early tomorrow morning.” She replied.

                “Yes!~” I shouted.

                “No…” Len mumbled.

                “Why don’t you like my cousin?” I questioned.

                “He just gives off a bad vibe.”

                “Shouta problems.” Rin teased

                “Whatever.” I said as we came to the door of the house. “I have to get the extra room ready!~”

~Kaito~

                I heard the door opening. “Miku!” I shouted.

                “Yeah?” she answered. I quickly ran to the door.

                “Where’d you go?” I asked.

                “I went to the movies with Rin and Len.”

                “Man~ I miss everything~” I whined.

                “You should wake up earlier.” She said bluntly.

                “Um…Miku?”

                “Yeah Kaito?”

                “Uh….I…you….you look happy.” I chickened out.

                “Yeah! My cousin is coming tomorrow!” she exclaimed happily.

                “That sounds….great.” Which cousin was it? I seriously hoped it wasn’t Meiko. I remember last time she visited. Shivers ran down my back.

                “Do you want to help clean up the guest room?”

                “Sure.” We walked to the guest room and started to dust, sweep, and polish.

                “I…I…missed you.”

~Miku~

                “I…I…missed you.” I blushed, but Kaito was focused on cleaning so he didn’t see it. Did he just say that?

                “I was only gone for a couple of hours.” I smiled.

                “I know but...”

                “I missed you too.” I said, lightly blushing.

                “Really!?” his head shot up.

                “Don’t dwell on it. I just missed you a little is all. Get back to work.” No talking went on the rest of the time we cleaned. When we were done I uttered a quick “good night.” And went to my room where I then collapsed on my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! Finished Chapter 4!~ Thanks for the support. Tell me your favorite part(if you have one) There will be another character appearance next chapter! Please Comment/Review!~

Miku: Thank you for reading….

Kaito: Thank you for your reading about Miku and I being in ~love~ with each other.

Miku: Y-yeah….*Blushes and looks away.*

Kaito: So cute!~ *hugs Miku*

Miku: L-let g-go!! *punches Kaito in the stomach and runs away*

Kaito:Still….so….cute…. *passes out*