Chapter 13

All Because Of Ice Cream Chapter 13

~Miku~

Why is it only Tuesday!? Why? Why can't it be Thursday? They both start with a 'T'! I thought, listening to my alarm clock go off like a police siren. I eventually turned it off. Five more minutes... I thought, then fell asleep.

“Miku.” I felt someone shake my shoulders. “Miku.” I woke up to see Kaito. “Geez, you're a heavy sleeper... It took me twenty minutes to wake you up.”

What!? I looked at the clock. I only had five minutes to get ready. “Get out!” I shouted and pushed him. When he was out, I immediately rushed to get dressed.

~Kaito~

“Don't look at me like that... I really tried to get you up, but you wouldn't budge, plus you do have an alarm clock you know?” I said.

“Yeah, but I look horrible and I really don't like rushing!” I looked at her. Her messy pigtails, her naturally beautiful skin, her beautiful oceanic eyes.

How could you ever even look close to horrible! How could a creature as gorgeous and perfect as yourself even hope to look bad in anyway? I held her hand. “You couldn't look ugly if you tried.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes, really, I never understood how you could look so attractive without trying.”

“...” She looked at the ground and gave my hand a squeeze.

~Miku~

I plopped on the couch, glad that school was over. “Kaito! Could you grad me a leek out of the fridge?”

“Yeah, sure.” He replied, heading towards the refrigerator. “There aren't any left... do you want me to go to the store and get some?” He asked.

“You're just trying to get out of writing that essay, aren't you? I'll go get some.”

“Okay...” he said hesitantly.

[Mikuo]

“You sure this is going to work?” I asked Itsuo.

“I will get my revenge for the murder of my little brother and his wife.”

“Sure, just don't get the cops involved.... and if that does happen, leave my name out of it.”

“Of course.”

~Kaito~

I started on my essay. Miku was right, I didn't want to write that essay...It was painful putting all of those misspelled words and incorrect grammar on that paper. Being an idiot is hard. I thought. There was a knock on the door. I went to answer it, glad for the distraction. “Who is it?” I asked.