Chapter 11

All Because of Ice Cream Chapter 11

~Miku~

When we got back home Kaito instantly plopped down on the couch and turned the TV on. “Lazy.” I said chuckling.

“Yep, wanna be lazy with me?” Kaito questioned patting the spot beside him.

“Depends, what's on?”

“Hrm... a Korean drama, an anime, or a disney movie...which one?”

“Anime.” I said, sitting beside him. He turned to the anime. “So what's it about?”

“I don't know, I just saw 'anime' on the description...” He replied.

“YOU DIDN'T CHECK THE SUMMARY!?” I shouted, my eyes wide.

“No...was I supposed to?” I grabbed his shoulders and shook him.

“Of course you are! This could be a tragedy or something!”

“Whoa....so you've never once just flipped something on and watched it?” he cocked his eyebrow.

“Once... I think...” He stared at me.

“Once this week? Month? Year?

“....No, k-kinda just once in this lifetime-well except when I was a kid...” I pouted. I looked at me funny, then started laughing. I watched him, getting angry.

“You don't know anything...It's a horrible idea to just watch things without researching first!”

“How do you know that? You've only done it once in your life.”

“W-well, that's not quite it...I've only done that one time and actually liked it...” I looked away, remembering.

“Wait-what did you see the other times!?” he looked at me questioningly.

“I-I uh....” I cringed at the thought. “It was...look, I didn't know what that word meant and then the other one....” I almost started crying.

“Seriously, what did you see?”

“Well...I just googled 'anime' and was looking at the designs to choose what anime I wanted so I...it had really good cover art and...I clicked on it..”

“And?” he looked at me, urging with his eyes to continue.

“I was watching it and it was normal at first, so I was like 'nice' and then-out of nowhere- the people started making out and... it was anime but....I was too shocked to do anything and it just kept playing...I couldn't close my eyes, they were so scarred....They started doing things and so I tried to turn it off and...” He looked at me with wide eyes.