Chapter 5

I’m so sorry that I haven’t updated for so long, but you finally get to see who her cousin is! :D I’m only here on weekends and holidays, so if you want to know if I’m here, check my status.

All Because of Ice Cream Ch.5

~Miku~

                I heard knocking on the front door and instantly woke up. I ran down the stairs to find Kaito already about to open the door. “I wanna open it.” I said and Kaito immediately let go of the handle. I quickly opened the door.

                “Miku-san!”

                “Mikuo!~” I gave him a huge hug and he hugged back. “How have you been? Have you gotten taller? You’re really growing up aren’t you? Did you change your hairstyle?” He smiled.

                “Fine. Yes. Yes. A little bit. I’m taller than you now, Miku-san.” I almost cried, but hugged him tighter instead.

                “Yes you are! Why do you have to grow up on me!? You used to be so little!~” He hugged me tighter too and smiled.

                “You’re only a year older, Miku-san and I really want to grow up, get taller, look manlier. I have someone that I love that sees me as a child and I want to change that.” I finally let go.

                “You’re perfect the way you are, Mikuo! Anyways, you want some leeks? Kaito overloaded the fridge for me.~”

~Kaito~

                Miku is sharing her leeks? What’s next!? The world crumbling and falling to pieces!? Well, I’m glad it is Mikuo anyway. I haven’t talked to him much, but anyone is better than Meiko.

                I started to follow them both, but Mikuo looked back, glared at me, and then put his arm around Miku’s shoulder. What? Oh, no, no, no, no…. There’s a guy in the house that loves Miku! I mean, I love Miku too but I can control myself! He’s only fifteen! He will molest her for sure! So I did the only logical thing, I stalked them all day. I mean, if I had a rival, I might as well check their technique…

                Ten minutes into the movie they were watching I already wanted to bite his head off. How could he touch her like that!? It took me forever just to hug her, but he already had her cuddled up to him! Life was so unfair… But…she loves me! I saw him about to try to kiss her and without thinking, I went up to them.

                “Hey Miku, can I borrow Mikuo for a while?”

                “You’ll have to ask Mikuo.” Miku replied.

                “Sure, I don’t mind.” He smiled but seemed pretty angry. We walked upstairs.

                “Ok, I get that you like Miku, but don’t touch her like that!” He smiled.

                “What, feeling inferior because you don’t have the courage to do the same?” I blushed slightly.

                “She loves-“

                “I am well aware that she is in love with you and I don’t care. She thinks that you don’t like her because you won’t make a move. I will, however. She doesn’t have to love me at first, but she’ll take me because I can actually tell her and show her how I feel.”

                “You’re cousins, though!”

                “Actually, although we look similar, we aren’t related. Our families are friends with each other and even if we were cousins, I wouldn’t care. I love her. I loved her first. Your feelings can’t even be compared to mine.” With that, he walked away.

-----------

Please review, vote, comment, thanks :D

Kaito: Why is Mikuo here!? I don’t like him!

Mikuo: Useless imbecile. You can’t measure up to me. Go home and cry to your mom about it.

Miku: erm…

Kaito: *looks at Miku* Why don’t you stop him!?

Miku: Well, it is true that you can’t tell me how you feel

Kaito: *clutches chest* Heart..hurts…so…much…

Mikuo: Haha.

Kaito: Shut up

Miku: *looks at Kaito* I thought you were faking heartbreak?

Kaito:erm…

Me: Enough talking, till next time :D