Chapter 6

Whoop…. Another chapter :D

All Because of Ice Cream Chapter 6

~Kaito~

                The next couple of days were torture. I had to be on constant guard to make sure that Miku wouldn’t get attacked…. He tried to kiss her so many times and even stole my ice cream…. TT_TT On top of that, I never got the opportunity to tell Miku how I felt. I was so glad when he said he was leaving.

                “Do you really have to go!?” Miku asked while crying. He hugged her tight and smiled at me, enjoying my reaction.

                “I’m afraid so, Miku-san. I have had a wonderful time here and will miss you, but I promise to visit.” He smiled. “I would like to say goodbye to Kaito-san now, if you don’t mind.” He walked towards me. “Thank you for your hospitality.” He said, and then whispered. “Watch your back, Shion. I have a surprise for you.”  

                This creepy twerp, I just want to pound his face in…. He’s smiling too! I just watched him walk away. I don’t think I’ll like this surprise T.T “Kaito.” Miku said.

                “What?” I asked.

                “Let’s go inside, okay?” she smiled, but I could still tell that she was kind of sad.

                “Yeah, let’s.” I smiled back and grabbed a hold of her hand. She blushed, but made no effort to let go. I won’t lie… It felt awkward, I was nervous, but…. Her hand in mine just felt right… I smiled.

~Miku~

                My heart was beating fast! I started thinking about how he probably liked me, but then thought about all of the times Rin and I held hands. I started feeling a bit down, but couldn’t feel too horrible with his hand in mine… It just gave me butterflies, I wanted to jump up and down and scream my happiness… I didn’t, though. I smiled.

                I turned to look at him, just to find his eyes staring right back. I couldn’t look away and he didn’t either. His eyes were so alluring… his lips…

~Kaito~

                I couldn’t help it. I wanted to see her expression. I wanted to know if she actually felt the same. I wanted to know if that piece of paper was true. I turned to look. Her eyes were staring right back. My breath hitched. Her face was so close. Her eyes. Her lips. She was so beautiful.

                “Miku….I…” I stood captive by her eyes.

                “Kaito?” her breath hit my lips. I couldn’t think. My mind was foggy. I looked in her eyes just couldn’t stop myself. I leaned in and kissed her.

-----------

Cliff hanger. Dun Dun Dun. That happened.

Kaito: Miku, am I a good kisser?

Miku: *blushes*

Kaito: Am I?

Miku: *blushes*

Kaito: So I am?

Miku: Shut up.

Kaito: I want to know

Miku: *kicks Kaito and runs away*

Kaito: *on the ground* I love you….