Chapter 14

All Because Of Ice Cream Chapter 14

~Miku~

I started walking out of the store when five different overly muscly guys tried to corner me. "What do you want?" I wanna go home and eat my leeks.

"Could you.....uh.....follow us...uh...into that dark alley over there?" One of them asked. Well...School has made me stressed...and it has been a while since I've let off some steam...

"Sure." I smiled.

-time skip-

And last, but not least, I delivered some nicely positioned kicks strait to each of their testicles. "Now who's gonna' torture and rape me? You were idiots for thinking that you could." I used their pained groans as the music for my victory march.

I walked home to see a strange man with blue hair knocking on our door. I walked a little closer and was about to ask him what he wanted when I heard Kaito. "Who is it?" He asked.

"It's Itsuo, your uncle." I heard Kaito sigh. I thought Kaito didn't have any relatives?

"Why are you here?" So then it's true? How come he's never mentioned it?

"I just want to talk, that's all, then I'll never bother you again." Talk about what?

"Or I could aim a space satellites' laser at your head and you won't be able to bother anyone again." Is that even possible... Kaito seems a bit different...he must really hate this guy.

"Come on, just let me in."

"Fine." Kaito opened the door. "Come in." Maybe he doesn't hate him? As soon as Itsuo went in, I went to the window and watched what was happening.

"Any adults live here?" Itsuo questioned, making his way to a chair. What a child molester thing to say.

"Nope." Kaito answered. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD ANSWER A QUESTION LIKE THAT?

"What about your girlfriend's parents?" Girlfriend...wait- how does he know about me?

"How do you know about my girlfriend?"

"Just shut up and answer the question."

"They're overseas- if you try anything on her-" I blushed.

"You'll kill me like you did my brother and his wife? What...How could you even think that? Especially about your nephew?

"I didn't kill them, you know that." Kaito stared into space for a while,like he was remembering something... I thought I saw him tear up a little.

"You did kill them! It's all your fault, so I'm going to kill your most precious person, then I'll kill you!" He laughed. "They should be done with her right about now, but don't worry, I'll make you re-watch the footage before you die!" In a flash, Kaito had the guy pinned against the wall by his neck.

So those guys from before were sent by him? That psychopath.

"What have you done to Miku!?" Kaito looked like he was about to choke the guy. I ran back around to the door and into the house.

"I'm right here, Kaito." Kaito instantly let go of the guy and ran to hug me.

"I'm so glad that you're not hurt." He hugged me extremely tight. "I love you." he said, he sounded like he was crying.

"It's all right." I said and hugged him just as tight. I saw the guy coming at Kaito with a knife out of the corner of my eye and quickly let go of Kaito so I could kick it out of his hand. "How dare you do that when we're having a moment! How dare you, you crazy psychopathic child molester!!!?" I yelled.