Chapter 9

All Because of Ice Cream Chapter 9

~Kaito~

Calm down. I told myself as thoughts of Miku rushed through my head. Her hair, her scent, her lips.... Think about Ice cream Kaito, ICE CREAM.... name the flavors... chocolate, vanilla, banana, orange, strawberry, leek..... Miku... Miku flavored ice cream... Miku covered in ice- NO KAITO, BAD KAITO!

“Kaito!” Miku shouted.

“Huh! What? I wasn't picturing that kind of-”

“Hurry up! We have school today!”

“Uh! Yeah! School...” I got ready and met her outside of the door.

“We've got to hurry or we'll be late!” she shouted, then started running. I caught up to her and grabbed her hand.

“I know a short cut!” I shouted leading her towards it.

~Miku~

It sounds extremely stupid and dumb and girly, but looking at our intertwined hands made my heart beat a little bit faster. We ran hand-in-hand until we reached the school. I checked my watch. “Five minutes early.”

“That's because its a good short cut.” he said smiling.

“Yep.” I said, smiling in return. Kaito looked at me for a second decisively. He then glanced around us.

“Hey Miku?” I looked up at him.

“What?” He quickly lifted my chin and lent down, giving me a peck on the lips. I instantly blushed.

“I love you.” He grabbed my hand again and guided me to the classroom.

~Kaito~

My head was in utter chaos... Thoughts and memories of Miku poured in from everywhere. This reminds me of when I first realized thatI was in love with her. The teacher spoke, but I didn't hear her. I was too focused on Miku. Then I looked up... there stood Mikuo.

“He is a few years younger, but take care of him.” finished the teacher, letting Mikuo choose his own seat. Crap crap crap crapitty crap crap on a crap sandwich.

…....

Hey guys, I know what you're thinking... probably something like “She spent so long updating and now she makes it extremely short AND end on a cliff hanger!? FML!!!” but, fortunately for you guys, I decided to be nice for once and give you not only ONE chapter, but TWO! Whoopee. So PLEASE leave a comment. Thanks you guys, for your continued support, because without it, I would be a big herpty derpty moron and not update at all. :D

Miku:...

Kaito: Good things about today: I got to kiss Miku a lot and hold her hand. Bad thing: MIKUO

Mikuo: To say my name with such hatred... I feel so special.

Kaito:.....in the head.

Miku: Hey, Kaito.

Kaito: What?

Miku:*blushes* ch-chuu~*pecks him on the lips*

Kaito: Not long enough.*kisses her*

Mikuo: Did everyone just forget about me?

Kaito: If only I could, chibi. If only I could.

Mikuo: I'm not a chibi.

Miku: *laughs* You're still the cutest chibi.

Kaito: Hey!

Miku: Don't worry, you're still the cutest idiot. Yes you are~ *pets head*

Kaito: Yes Master!