Chapter 2

Dedicated to sugarwithyourtea- thanks by the way!~

All Because of Ice Cream Ch.2 (yeah I changed the name)

~Kaito POV~

                Miku is just so….dramatic. It’s only ice cream to her, but to me, it’s pure deliciousness.

                But it was leek flavored

                 But it was ice cream

                Her favorite food

                My favorite food

                She bought it    

                She didn’t get me any   

                You were asleep I did have a point there. Wait, why was I talking to myself? Oh, well. I decided to try to go to her room again. *knock, knock* “Miku?” I tried again. “Miiikuu?” Once more. “I’m sorry.” I twisted the door knob to find the door unlocked. Her room was empty. I decided to search outside.

                I found her lying under a tree, sleeping. Really Miku? I picked her up bridal style and brought her to her room. I sat on her bed and watched her for a while.( A/N Creepy) She’s just so- No Kaito, you promised yourself that you weren’t going to ruin this friendship! With that I decided to write her a note of apology.

*Miku POV*

                I woke up in my room with no recollection as to how I got there. I saw a note on a table near my bedside.                           

I’m sorry, Miku. The fridge is now fully stocked with leeks. Love, Kaito XOXO

                My lips curled up into a smile. I went straight to the refrigerator. “Do you finally forgive me?” Kaito asked after appearing out of no where.

                “Do leeks taste like awesomness?” He looked at me funny.

                “Yes?”  

                “Yes, yes they do.” Before I knew it, he ran up and gave me a big hug. I blushed a little and hugged back.

-5 mins later-

                We were still hugging each other. I was happy and all but I was starting to get uncomfortable. “Uh, Kaito, you can let go now.” He mumbled something along the lines of “I don’t wanna’” but finally pulled away reluctantly. “Why didn’t you want to let go?” I questioned.

                “Oh, sh- alalalala don’t be shy, you’re gonna’ miss the girl. I don’t remember saying something like that.” He looked away.

                “Okay, Weirdo.” I said stressing the ‘o’ in okay.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that’s all for now. Thanks for reading!~ Please review and I hope to make another chapter soon!~

Miku: *appears out of no where* Yeah it was short. Oh yeah, and comment! That is a direct command from me you comm-

Me:*Yanks Miku away* buh bye!~