Extra 2: The Wedding

EXTRA #2: The Wedding

(Three years after the events in ABIC)

~Miku~

I sit on our new couch and turn on the TV. Nothing is on, so I just stuff my face with leek flavored chips and watch some C-list acting. The girl says something stupid and runs off because of a misunderstanding. I feel for more chips, but my hand comes out empty. I frown. I bunch the bag up into a ball and aim for the trashcan. I miss. I frown harder.

“What is it?” Kaito pops out of nowhere. I'm not surprised, not anymore, I mean. He's been doing that for a couple of years now.

“Nothings on TV and now there's no more chips.” I cross my arms and pout.

“Hmm..” he pauses. “Would you feel better if I said I bought your favorite ice cream?” I perk up immediately. He hands me a bag. “It's from that new cafe and hand scooped into a bowl-with sprinkles!” I can't help but notice that he's more excited than I am. I open the lid and a delicious smell wafts up towards my nose.

“A spoon?” I ask.

“Of course, I'll go get one.” He runs to the kitchen then is back at lightning speed. I cock my eyebrow. He seems a bit too eager. I grab the spoon and scoop a bite out. I bring it to my mouth and take a hesitant bite. It's delicious. I look up at Kaito again and see him staring at me- or the ice cream intensely.

“Want a bite?” He looks at me eagerly before replying.

“Yes!”

“Oh, well, too bad.” I shove another spoonful into my mouth.

~Kaito~

Yes! I knew she wouldn't share. It's all going according to plan. Soon, she'll find the ring. “But you know.” she says. “I do feel bad.” Yeah right, she feels bad. I watch her shovel another spoonful into her mouth and wonder just how deep they buried that ring. “So I'll share.” She gets yet another spoonful and looks at me purposefully. What? What is she planning? She leans closer to me and suddenly I see where this is going. I lean back a bit. This isn't for just my enjoyment. She needs to find that ring!

She closes her eyes as her lips travel closer to mine. I shouldn't. I really shouldn't... But the way her mouth will taste... I close the tiny gap and find my lips moving in synch with hers. It's such an exciting feeling. We've been together for years now, but I'll never get tired of this. Her mouth opens and my tongue darts in swooshing the leek tasting ice cream around. I swallow it.

I start feeling a little too good and start pushing her onto her back. We're kissing still and it tastes so good. The feeling of her tongue and my tongue... I start fiddling with her clothes and caressing her hair and then I realize. The whole reason behind giving her the ice cream wasn't this. I stop. “The ice cream will melt.” I whisper in her ear. My voice is hoarse and breathless and much deeper than I intended it to sound. She blushes and shoots up really quick.