Chapter 1: The Past

A/N: It's short, but I promise the next chapter is longer.

~~

Jin's Pov

When I was young, I used to be a caring and playful child. I came from a poor family but my parents loves me so much and that's enough for me. I used to be so kind to everyone. That all changed when someone killed my family and I don't know who and why. Since that day, all I want is to get revenge. I want to know who killed my family. I don't know what to do that time. I don't know where to go. I have no one. I was only 5 years old that time. I also used to be homeless because our house is taken by someone. Starting from that day, I promised myself not to fall in love because it will only hurts me once they gone. 

My heart is full of anger. I really want to get revenge but I don't know how. Until one day, someone adopts me. His name is Kang Chin Hwa. He's a great assassin and he also trained me. I become an assassin too. Our group is called Crowheart. In this group I became friends with Rap Mon, Suga, J-hope, Jimin, V, Jungkook and also to Hee Young. We're all an assassin. I killed because of what our leader told us to do and also to get some money to live. It's hard for me to trust anyone outside of this group. I have no friends except them. I also don't want anyone to know that I'm an assassin. It's also hard for me to trust someone. It takes too long time for me to trust them.

My group name along with Rap Mon, Suga, J-hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook is called BTS. It's our friendship group name. We didn't include Hee Young because she also have a friendship group name along with her friends. 

My life is not easy, everyday I'm wondering what is life? I don't know what my fate is. Everyday I'm thinking about my life if my family didn't die. Maybe that would be better. Every time I remember what happened to them makes me want to find that person who killed them. To be honest, I just want to quit being an assassin, but I can't. Chin-hwa hyung would be angry to me and he would kill me if I do that. And also, I owe him for adopting me and for raising me. I also want to find the person who killed my family. I want them to pay for what they did to my family, and also for ruining my innocent life. 

I promised myself that I'll find them and let them pay for what they've done. I promised myself to be strong. And most of all, promised myself not to fall in love because for me, love will only hurt you in the end.