Chapter 15: We Are All in This Together

A/N: Sorry if I keep you guys waiting for the next chapter. I'll update the chapter 16 later, or tomorrow. I'll do my best to update as many chapter as I can. I'm sorry for thinking about discontinuing the story. Thank you everyone for supporting the story.  I also decided to add all EXO and GOT7 members. 

~~~

Jin's Pov

It's been 2 weeks since I last saw Min Kyung. Taehyung said that he talks to her. He explained everything. Because of that I decided to talk to BTS, GOT7 and EXO, we're all friends after all. I guess I need to tell them that we need to stop doing this kind of job. I'll do my best, I'm not sure if they'll agree, but I guess it's better to try to talk to them than doing nothing right? 

We decided to meet at the forest far from the warehouse after doing our mission. Last week we have a new members, they're Kim Jong In but he prefers to be called Kai, Zhang Yixing aka Lay, Kim Junmyeon aka Suho, Kim Minseok we call him Xiumin, Kim Jongdae or Chen. As of Got7 members, the new members are, Im Jae Bum or JB, Choi Young Jae, Kunpimook Bhuwakul or Bambam, and Kim Yu Gyeom. 

I become close to them too. It's already 11 pm, I'm heading to the forest where I'm planning to tell them about everything. Even about Min Kyung. 

I'm already at the forest, and I notice that everyone is here too. 

Namjoon: What is it hyung, what do you want to tell us? 

Me: I just want to ask you guys a question. 

JB: What is it? 

Me: Do you guys still want to do this? I mean this kind of job, to be honest I'm tired, we don't owe him. We're working for him and he gets the money. He took care of us not because he wants to, but because he can use us. What do you think? 

Lay: And what do you want us to do? 

Me: I just want to.. I'm thinking that we need to stop it. For how long do we need to do this? For how long do we need to sacrifice our own happiness for this kind of job? 

Suho: I.. I think he's right. But stopping it can be very dangerous. Chin Hwa hyung hates betrayal, and stopping this can makes him think that you betrayed him. 

Suga: Yes hyung, Suho hyung is right. It'll be very dangerous to stop it, but we get your point. You just want to stop it because first, it's wrong, second you're right, we don't owe him, he makes us fool to think that we owe him, and thanks hyung, you made us realize that we don't owe him. 

Me: Don't thank me, I used to be blind too, thank Min Kyung, she's the one who made me realize this. Also don't thank me, thank Taehyung for talking to Min Kyung and because of it, Min Kyung ask that question that makes Taehyung think that she's right. Taehyung explained everything to me. I used to believe that we owe him too, but not anymore, she also made me realize that I have a choice to choose, to continue doing this job, or do my best to stop it. And I choose to stop it, what I've done is enough, he didn't raise us because he loves us, he did it because he can use us. 

Youngjae: That girl seems special to you. Who's she? Is she your girlfriend? 

Me: No, she's just my friend. 

Suga: A VERY special friend to him. 

I give him a glare when he emphasized the word "very." But he just smirk. 

Mark: But for me, she's right, you're right hyung, she's right. We don't have to do this if we don't want to. And if we want to, we can work all together to stop this. What do you guys think? 

Taehyung: Exactly! 

Baekhyun: Yes, but we need to be very careful. And it's not easy to do it, one wrong mistake can lead us to danger, and the worst is, it can lead Min Kyung and her family to danger. We don't want that to happen right? We need to be careful. 

Chanyeol: Yes, Baekhyun is right, one wrong mistake can lead us to danger, so we need to think very carefully before doing something. We need to plan carefully. 

Jungkook: Yes, but I think it's worth giving a try, than doing nothing while we have the chance to do it, isn't it? 

Jinyoung: Yes, it's better to give it a try than to regret it later. We need to plan something, actually I hate this kind of job too. It ruins my dream to become a singer in the future. 

Me: Me too. It ruins our dream. That's why I'm planning to stop this. Guys, is there anyone here who doesn't agree with the plan to stop this kind of job? 

I look around to see if there's someone who'll contradict. But it seems like no one, it seems like everyone agrees with the plan. 

Me: It seems like all of you guys agree. But can I ask you guys a favor? 

They all nod and signaled me to go on. 

Me: Please don't tell anyone about Min Kyung. I want it to be our secret along with our plan. 

Jackson: Sure! She seems like she's VERY special to you. Do love love her? I mean more than friends? 

I didn't answer, but I blush. 

Jackson: I take that as a 'yes'. 

Yugyeom: Don't worry hyung, we won't tell it to anyone. 

Bambam: Yes, trust us hyung. We're all friends after all! But... hyung do you have a picture of her, so that we can be familiar to her. We can protect her in case.

I nod and show them the picture, no need for the BTS, they already knew and saw her. 

Sehun: She's cute. 

Kai: Yes, she is. 

Chen: If I'm not mistaken, I think I already saw her, she's with her friends. I saw them at the restaurant two days ago. I'm not sure if it's her, but they look the same, maybe it's her.

Me: Maybe she's the one you saw, she loves to eat after all. 

DO: We need to be careful. By the way, hyung, does she already know about it? About you? 

I look down and I said, "Yes, she already knew. We lost contact after that." 

Xiumin: That's so sad. But we can't blame her if she avoid us. 

JB: Yes. She can think that we're dangerous. And what if she called the police? 

Taehyung: No, she said that she won't because she doesn't want us to put in danger. 

Bambam: How sweet. It makes us wants to protect her. 

Hee Young: She's sweet. I like her. It seems like she's a true friend too. You're good at choosing a woman to love Jin oppa. 

It makes me look at her surprised. Did she just reveal that I love her? But I guess they all knew because of my action. 

Jhope: No need to deny it from them hyung, they can see it with your action.

It makes me look down and blush that cause them to chuckle. 

Suho: It's alright, it's okay to fall in love you know. And you're lucky with the girl that you choose, not everyone is like that. If it's any other girl, they can put us in danger, but she's different. 

Lay: Yes, she's really different, and weird but in a good way. 

Me: Yes, no wonder I fell in love with her. Guys, no matter what happen, we'll support and protect each other. We need to do our best to stop this. Remember we are all in this together. And will always be, right?

Everyone: RIGHT!