Chapter 7: An exception?

Jin's Pov

It's been a year since I met Min Kyung. I also met her family. They're fun to be around, and they like a family to me too. Though I'm happy that I met them, I can't help but to feel so sad, because they remind me of my family. At first, I don't want to meet them, it's because I don't want them to know who I really am.

Min Kyung became a very good friend to me to. Too bad that sometimes I can't be with her, because I need to finish my boss told me to. I know that sometimes she's wondering about it. But no matter how much I want to tell her who I really am, I can't. I'm 100% sure that she'll just leave me. I know that Chin Hwa hyung also noticed that I always went somewhere, but I always told him that I just need to buy some food so that I can cook it. But in fact, I just want to spend some time with Min Kyung, and after that I'll buy some food of course to make my excuse effective.

Today I don't have something to do, and the time is 4:30 pm. I went to the park because I'm bored. I sat under the tree, in front of the pond. I was just there sitting when someone tap my shoulder. It was Min Kyung, I gave her a smile and she sat beside me.

Sometimes I felt so weird every time I'm with her. Every time she smile, it makes my heart beat faster. I don't know what it is, so I just ignore it and talk to her. I also simply look around to see if someone is watching us, luckily there's no one. I'm also thinking that should I introduce her to my friends? Maybe I should.

After talking for a while, she bought 2 ice creams. She gave me the one. After spending time with each other, I walk her home. While walking, two guys block our way.

Guy 1: So this is your boyfriend?

Min Kyung: No he's just my friend.

Guy 2: I wonder if you're still his friends after you know who he-

Me: Min Kyung, let's go. Ignore them.

We were about to go when they hold Min Kyung hands that causes us to stop.

Guy 1: We're not done talking to her.

Me: Well she don't talk to stranger right?

Min Kyung just nod, and I felt that she's scared.

Me: So just leave us alone, we don't have time to talk to you.

I push them away but they one of them grab Min Kyung's hand and one of them hit me on the back. It makes me angry so I knock them off so easily. Then I told Min Kyung not to be scared, and don't listen to them.

To be honest, I get what they want to say. They want to tell Min Kyung that I'm an assassin. Of course I won't let that happen. When we reach her home, she thanked me for walking her home. Her family also offered me to eat, but I refuse. It's because I need something to do. But I told them that I'll make it up to them next time.

I went where the incident happened a while ago. I need to find that two guy. They'll going to tell Min Kyung about who I really am, and I won't let that happen.

I saw them not too far from here. When they saw me they quickly attack me and I run, not because I'm scared, it's because I need to make sure that no one could see me. I also heard them saying that I'm a coward, no I'm not. I'm just smart enough to think before doing something.

We reach the dark alley and there's no way to escape. I'm not planning to escape. I'll fight that's the way I need to do.

Guy 1: Running away huh? You're too brave a while ago, and now you're running away.

I didn't say anything, I just smirk. And I fight them. I also killed them. If I let them live, they will do anything just to tell my secrets to Min Kyung. I won't let that happen. I can't lose her. I left that place and went home.

It's so hard to be an assassin. I wish that I'm just a normal guy living a normal life. But I'm not. To kill is my job. I want to tell it but I can't. She'll be scared and angry at me, I'm sure of it. And I'll do anything and everything just to avoid being caught, while I'm with her. I know that Chin Hwa hyung will get angry once he knew about me seeing a girl. Maybe I can put Min Kyung's life in danger.

I went to my room and think about my strange feeling towards Min Kyung. I don't know what's happening to me, but suddenly I realize that she's important to me too. Is it because of her family treating me like their own child or what? But I guess not. What is this? Why does it feels like I'm scared to lose her?

It can't be love, no I don't want to. Not yet, never. I promised myself that I will never love someone, and there's no girl that can makes me feel fall for her. Is she an exception?

~~~

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating for these past few weeks. Thanks for reading and for supporting the story.