Characters

Kim Seokjin aka Jin- Is an assassin who promised himself not to fall in love. He seems cold and quiet, but deep inside, he's sweet and caring. He'll kill because of his boss orders, and also to live. He's a member of Crowheart, a group of assassin.

Shin Min Kyung- A simple girl who lives with her friends and family. She's a kind, sweet and caring. She fell in love with her friend Jin, and she wants to get to know him, because he's secretive and mysterious.

Kim Namjoon aka Rap Monster- One of Jin's friend. He's also an assassin and a member of Crowheart. He's responsible especially when it comes to his group. 

Min Yoongi aka Suga- He's also one of Jin's friend. He's quiet and doesn't want to hang out with strangers. Also an assassin and a member of Crowheart. 

Jung Hoseok aka J-hope- Also one of Jin's friend. He's cold when it comes to strangers but when you get to know him, he's fun to be around. He's also an assassin and a member of Crowheart. 

Park Jimin- A member of Crowheart and also an assassin. He's also one of Jin's friend. He's also fun to be around but knows when to be serious.

Kim Taehyung aka V- Also a member of Crowheart and an assassin. He's one of Jin's friend. He's really weird. 

Jeon Jeongguk aka Jungkook- The youngest friend of Jin and also the youngest in the group called "Crowheart." He's shy but caring especially with his friends. 

Kang Chin Hwa- The leader of Crowheart who adopted Jin and his friends. He's also the one who trained Jin and the others. He's a great assassin. He's also ruthless and would kill anyone who'll disagree with him. He's a very strict leader and doesn't need everyone's opinion.

Dam Chul Moo- One of the members of Crowheart. He really hates Jin, because Jin is one of the most skilled assassin and he wants to beat him but he can't. He'll also do everything just to hold Jin down.

Won Dong Chan- Also one of the members of Crowheart. He's friends with Chul Moo. 

Lee Hee Young- One of the female assassin. Also a member of Crowheart. She's also friends with Jin.

Nam Ji- One of Min Kyung's friend. She's a good friend and will protect her love ones. 

Ryu Haneul- Also one of Min Kyung's friend. She's really shy at first but also fun to be around when you get to know her better. 

Cha Hae Kwon- One of Min Kyung's friend. Has a crush with Jungkook, and will do anything for Jungkook to notice her. But Jungkook doesn't like her.

The other characters will be revealed soon. Thanks!