Chapter 4: Who?

Min Kyung's Pov

It's already 3 days since I met him. That's also the last time I saw him. Sometimes, I'll send him a message, and we talk for a while. Today, I'll ask him if we can hang out for a while. Luckily, he said yes. 

At the park

I was looking for him. I saw him sitting at the bench waiting for me. I sat beside him and smile. He just look at me and smile a bit. We talk for a while, about our hobbies. He also said that he loves to cook. He also said that he doesn't like a girl who's too clingy or too noisy. I guess he doesn't like me? Well at least I met him.

I excuse myself for a while, and then leave to buy an ice cream for the both of us.

Jin's Pov

Min Kyung ask me to go to the park. I just said yes, I don't want to be so cold to her. And also, I really want to know her better. I think she's different. 

It was already 5 pm. She sat beside me and gave me a smile. I just look at her and smile a bit. I don't want to act like I knew her for a long time. I need to hold my pride up, I don't want her to show my sweet side. Not yet, I barely knew her, and I don't trust her this time. 

She ask me a lot of questions, like the things that I like and the things that I don't like. I told her that I love cooking and she smiled. I told her that I don't like a girl who's too clingy or too noisy. She nod and she excuse herself. Wait.. did I hurt her feelings? Does she think that I don't like her? 

I wait for her for a while. Then I saw her holding an ice cream, smiling at me. She gave me one. I thanked her and eat. Wow... it's my favorite flavor of ice cream. Can she read my mind? I look at her while she's eating her ice cream. I think if there's a food, she'll eat as much as she can. I just smile and eat my ice cream again. After eating an ice cream, we went to the cafe to eat. 

It's already 10 pm. I told her that I need to go and apologize because I can't walk her home. It's just I need to do something. I need to do what my boss told me to. I have a mission to do. 

She smiled told me that it's okay if I can't walk her home. She wave a goodbye and leave. I watch her walking away from me. There's a part of me wants to follow her, and there's a part of me telling that I just let her, she can handle herself. 

I saw a drunk man walking towards her. She tried to run but they caught her. I throw a dagger at that man. I saw her look around. I quickly hide. I saw that she tried to call an ambulance to help that drunk man. Wow, she's too good for me. When the ambulance arrive she quickly went home. I quickly hide when she called the ambulance, well, I can't blame her if she wants to help. She's too good, and I can say that she's unaware. She's easy to fool because she trust easily. 

Min Kyung's Pov

While walking, I saw a drunk man walking towards me. I quickly run but he caught me. I tried my best to escape but I can't. Then I felt that the drunk man losing his grip on me. Then I saw that someone throw a dagger at him. A dagger again? Who's that? It's the second time. I look around and I saw a familiar figure running. I quickly called an ambulance and when it arrives, I quickly went home. 

I went straight to my room thinking about that dagger. Who's that person? I don't know if I'm happy because that person always save me when I need, or sad because that person needs to kill or felt scared because maybe it's a stalker. I'm also wondering who's that familiar man? I really want to know who's that person.