Chapter 3: Second Time

Jin's Pov

I need to do my mission. My boss told me that I need to kill Woo Min Jun. But first, I need to find him. It was already 11 pm, I was walking around to find him. Some people are looking at me because of my weird clothes, of course, I need to cover my face as much as possible.

I went to his house but he's not there. I need to find him, maybe he's somewhere. He is a thief. So I went somewhere not too far from his house. Then I heard a girl screaming so I went to where that scream came from. I quietly look at the window of the house where I heard a girl screaming for help. Then I saw Woo Min Jun there and he was about to stab the girl but I quickly throw a dagger at him. I was shocked to see that the girl is Shin Min Kyung, the one I met two days ago. Maybe it's her house. I saw that Min Jun is already dead. But before I leave the place, I'll make sure that no one see me. I look at Min Kyung and she's afraid of that man who tried to steal something from her. But he's already dead so I quickly leave before someone saw me.

Min Kyung's Pov

It was already 12 am. My family is already sleeping, while I'm just lying on my bed. I heard a sound from our living room, at first I just ignore it because I thought that it's just my imagination. But I heard it again so I check it out. I saw a man and he's stealing something. I panicked and I don't know what to do, so I shout for help. I run around but he caught me and he was about to stab me but I didn't felt the pain. I open my eyes and I was shocked from what I saw, he's already dead. Someone throw a dagger at him. But who? I was afraid of what's happening, I look around to find someone who threw a dagger but I can't find that person. I saw that my family were coming out of their room and they're also shocked of what they see.

I told them what happened and we didn't know what to do. We just call the police and we'll tell them of what happened.

Jin's Pov

I went back to our house. My friends are waiting for me there. I didn't told them about what happened, I just told them that I already killed him. I also didn't told them about Min Kyung. I don't want to. I take a shower and sleep

After 5 days

I'm at the café drinking caramel macchiato. I acted like a normal person, luckily no one knows that I'm an assassin. I was drinking my caramel macchiato when someone talk to me and she said "Hello Mr. Stranger, we'll meet again." I know who it is without looking at her, it's Min Kyung. She's the only one who called me Mr. Stranger.

Me: What do you need?

Her: Nothing, can I sit here? There's no available sit. Can I? Please?

I look around and I saw that there's no available sit. I don't know what's happening to me but I just nod. Why do I agree? I don't want her, she talk too much.

Her: Thank you. I owe you.

I didn't answer but she keeps on talking.

Her: By the way, what's your name, even just your nickname?

Me: Why do you want to know my name? We didn't even know each other.

Her: I just want to get to know you better. Don't worry I'm not a bad person.

Me: Whatever.

Later on, she get her order and she eat and drink. She ate too much, and she's talking to me while eating. I'm just looking at her, she's annoying but she's kinda cute? What am I saying, I'm acting weird because of this girl.

Later on, her phone ring and she answered it. She laughs a lot. Then after that she hang up and she smiled at me. I'm just looking at her.

Her: Sorry about that.

Me: It's okay.

Her: By the way, can we be friends?

Me: You know, you're so annoying.

Her: Sorry, I just want to be close to you because you look like that person I met 17 years ago. He's helps me when someone bullied me at the park.

She's not that girl right? I also help a girl before, I saw someone push her and pulling her hair so I quickly went to that group of girls and fight for the one who gets bullied.

Me: Do you know his name?

Her: He told me that I can called him Jin. But I don't know his full name because his father called him, and his father looks strict. I didn't even introduce myself to him, because that's the last time I saw him. Sorry, you just look like him.

I tried to remember, but that's the same of what happened to me and that girl. Maybe that's me. Wow, she still remember the face of that person? But that's not my father, it's our boss, Kang Chin Hwa. My father is not strict, so maybe that time my family is already dead.

Me: Wow, you still remember his face after all these years?

Her: Yes I do, because you remind me of him. And he helps me after all. That's why I want to know your name.

So that's why? Should I tell her? I know that I'm that kid. I still remember it. She also hug me and thanked me.

Me: Okay, I'm Seokjin. Kim Seokjin.

Her: Yay, I already know your name! Thank you. Can we be friends?

Me: Okay, but we can't hang out everyday or every two days because I'm busy.

Her: It's okay, tell me if you have time, I'll introduce you to my friends and family.

Me: Okay.

This girl, she's kind of annoying but maybe she's just friendly? Maybe she really think that I'm that kid, but well, that's me.

Her: So this is my number call me or message me if you have time.

Me: Okay. Wait... can I ask you something?

Her: What is it?

Me: What makes you think that I'm not a bad person? You said that when we're at the grocery store right?

Her: Yes. To be honest, I don't know, I just feel it. You're just cold to stranger, but it doesn't mean that you're a bad person.

She's different. She's really different. Interesting, maybe we can be friends, but I'll keep it secret as much as possible. I'll make sure that she's safe. I already protect her twice, so I'll continue it. If I told my friends about her, what will happen? Maybe it's better to keep it secret.

Me: Okay, if that's what you think.

I also gave her my number. I know it's hard to be her friends after all. But well, I know I can do it. She's kinda annoying but I think that she's not a bad person too. But at first, I won't trust her too much. I need to know her better. After that I leave the café and she also leave too. She wave a goodbye while I just smile a little at her.

I went back to our clan. No one's there except Taehyung. He reminds me of Min Kyung, they're both weird and sometimes annoying. They can be friends for sure. When Taehyung saw me greet me and I also greet him. We talk about a lot of things for a while, even our little secrets. But, I didn't told him about Min Kyung. This is not the right time. Maybe soon, when I knew more about her.

~~~~

A/N: Thanks for reading! Happy Hoseok Day! #HappyJhopeDay #HappyHopeDay everyone!