Chapter 21: Boring Day

A/N: Finally! I get the chance to update again. I'm very sorry for taking too long to update. It's been almost 3 years since the last update. I'm very sorry. Anyway, I decided to read a little bit of the previous chapter because I forgot this story already. But well, since I don't have much thing to do, so I decided to update it. I hope you like it and I apologize for the grammar. I appreciate every support. Thank you everyone!

Spoiler: There's also a new character in this chapter.

Anyway,  the new coronavirus is still spreading, stay safe everyone! 

~~~

Min Kyung's Pov

Today is a boring day, I miss Jin already. Today I received a message from him saying that "Sorry jagi, I'll be busy today, but I'll call or text after finishing this mission". Another mission again huh? Sometimes I'm wondering about what will happen in the future, I love Jin, but I guess we can't keep his secret to my family forever, soon they'll find out. That's what scare me the most, their answers. Of course they'll break us apart. And honestly, I don't want that to happen. I'm deep in my thoughts when my mom called me for breakfast.

Mom: Any plans for today?

Me: No, nothing much. Jin is busy for today. Maybe I'll just go to the mall to buy some clothes and maybe an interesting book.

Mom: Okay, I see. Let's eat.

After eating I help my mom washing the dishes. I wanna go somewhere, I ask Hanuel and Nam Ji if they can come along. But they're both busy. Why is everyone's so busy today? So I decided to go to the mall alone, I want to buy a new clothes or maybe books to keep myself busy.  I went to the bookstore and browse some books hoping to find something interesting. While browsing books someone called me "Min Kyung?" I look at her she looks familiar but I can't remember her name. 

Me: Pardon, but do I know you?

Girl: I'm Jia, we're classmates when we were in grade 4! I guess you don't remember me. 

Me: Oh! I see that's why you look familiar! How have you been? Long time no see!

Jia: I've been good, and you? 

Me: Good thanks!

Jia: Anyway, what are you up to? You like reading?

Me: Well sometimes, especially when I'm bored, like now.

Jia: Oh I see, any plans for today?

Me: Well I just want to find an interesting book and after this I want to buy some clothes.

Jia: Oh can I come along with you? I'll help you pick some clothes that's suitable for you. If that's okay for you. 

Me: Sure! Why not? 

Jia: Thanks! I'll treat for lunch later! It's just feels good to catch up with my childhood classmates, I wish that we can have a reunion. 

Me: Right.

Jia help me buy some clothes that's suitable for me. It feels good to catch up with an old classmate, I can't say that we're friends before since we're not that close back then. We're only classmate in grade 4, after that I guess she transferred to another school.

Me: Thanks for helping me.

Jia: No problem!

Me: Anyway, after grade 4, we haven't seen each other right?