Chapter 18: Just For You

Suga's Pov

I quietly followed Jin hyung. I'm curious where would he go, but maybe he'll go somewhere to meet Min Kyung. He suddenly stop, and enter a warehouse. It's the Cho warehouse, the warehouse owned by Chul Moo and Dong Chan. It doesn't look good, I know something is up. I decided to look around if there's a guard. There is, they let Jin hyung enter, and I quietly knock the guard off and I quietly hide behind the boxes not that far from where Jin hyung, Chul Moo and Dong Chan. 

I can still hear their conversation. I look around and I saw Min Kyung. Her hands and feet were tied on a chair. So they kidnap her to lure Jin hyung to come here? Maybe they already knew about our plan? I'm not sure, but maybe they have an idea. I decided to eavesdrop to hear their conversation. I won't let them hurt Jin hyung. I need to do something. 

Min Kyung's Pov

When Jin arrived, I felt happy because he cares about me. But I'm also scared of what would they do to him. I know that they'll hurt him, but the worst is, what if they killed him? That can't happen, I need to do something. But how? I don't know what to do now. It's all my fault. Now I put his life in danger. 

Jin's Pov

Me: Then why don't you just kill me? What are you waiting for?!

When I said that, I can feel that he's already annoyed. 

Chul Moo: You really believe that you can save her? Then let's see if you can survive. 

With that, he hit me with a gun. I was about to fight back when Dong Chan said "Don't you ever try to fight back, or else I'll kill this girl." I look at him and he's holding a knife pointing at Min Kyung's throat. I don't have any choice but to do what they want. I won't let them kill her. 

Chul Moo hit me with his fist and he also kick me a lot of times. It hurts, but as long as she's safe, it's alright. I look at her, she's looking at me while crying begging him to stop. But of course, he wouldn't listen to her. My body is becoming weak but I need to be strong.

Chul Moo: Trying to kill us? Don't you ever underestimate us. We know your plan. We are smarter than we look. We know your plan on stopping our job. You think we didn't know anything? We did our best to eavesdrop on your plan. You're planning to kill us right? Too bad we'll do it before you do. Now, prepare to die!

He said while pointing his gun to me. I'm shock because he knew our plan. This can't be. I prepare myself to die, I have no other choice but to accept my fate. I just close my eyes, waiting for him to shot me. I heard 2 gun shot but I didn't feel any pain. I open my eyes and I saw Chul Moo and Dong Chan lying on the ground. I look around, I saw Suga and Taehyung holding a gun. So they're the ones who shot the two. 

They quickly went to where I was, Suga tried to help me to stand up while Taehyung took out his knife to untie Min Kyung. I thank them for helping me, for helping us. I'm glad that I can still stand up, and I'm still strong enough to walk. 

Suga: It's nothing hyung, that's what friends for. 

Me: Wait, how did you know where I was?

Suga: I followed you. You seem like you're hiding something so I follow you to know what's up. 

Taehyung: Suga hyung called me, luckily I'm still awake so I can answer the phone. When he said that you're in danger, I quickly went here. 

Me: He told me not to tell it to anyone so I went here alone. 

Suga: And they use her for you to come here? How coward, using a girl to get revenge. But I can say that they're pretty smart. 

Taehyung: But still coward.