Chapter 13: His Secret

Jin's Pov

I have no choice. I think it's the time that she'll know my secret. Maybe this is the time for her to know the truth, to know who I really am. I just sign and face her. She's so shock, and she didn't even know what to do or what to say. I can feel that she's afraid, maybe because of the fact that I can kill someone, and it's my job. But I don't know what's happening to me, I can kill her now because she already knows my secret, my deepest secret. But I just can't... I can't kill her and I don't know why. I also can't hurt her. 

Her: You.. I... Why? Why did you killed them? 

Me: Because it's my job. One of them is my target. I killed the other one so that he can't report to the police about it. 

Her: Job? 

Me: Yes, I'm an assassin Min Kyung-ah. You're wondering why I'm avoiding you and have no time with you right? Well it's because of this. I don't want to tell it to you, to everyone. But what's the point of hiding it when you already know? When you already see? 

Her: Why did you choose this kind of job?! It's not right to kill someone!

Me: Because I don't have other choice. 

Her: You're working for this kind of job, for how long? 

Me: Since I was young. 

Her: WHAT?! Your family allowed you to do this? 

Me: I don't have them, they're gone for a long time. I'm doing this to live, to earn money, and there's no way for me to leave this job. 

Her: Why? There's a way. 

Me: No, there's no way.

Her: But why?!

Me: You're asking a lot of questions. 

She whisper the word sorry, but it's still loud enough for me to hear. 

Me: If you want to call the police, do it. I won't stop you. 

She's just looking at me while crying. 

Me: From now on, stay away from me Min-Kyung-ah. For the sake of your family, stay away from me. You'll put your life and your family's life in danger if you keep on being friends with me. But I guess you'll stop because you already know who I am. Other reason why I'm avoiding you is because I don't want to put you in danger. So, maybe this will be the last time that you can talk or see me. Now go, I deserve to be put in jail, so tell the police about what I've done. 

She's didn't answer, she just run away while crying. When she's gone, I cry too. It hurts me a lot to think that this would be the last. The last time that I can see or talk to her. I'm expecting that she'll report me to the police.

Min Kyung's Pov

I already know the reason why sometimes he doesn't have time for me and ignoring me. I run away while crying. I didn't know where I'm going, I just keep on running. The truth that he's an assassin hurts me a lot, but what hurts the most? His words. I don't know why, but it feels like I can't even report him to the police. Maybe that would be the last time that I can see him, and it kills me. I didn't realize before, that I fell deeply in love with him. I just realize it now. Wait, does it mean that even though that he's an assassin I still love him? And why does it feels like I want to know what happened to him, and why did he end up with that kind of job? 

I'm going crazy because of him. I want to know the reason why. And I'll do something to know it. 

Jin's Pov

I went back home and I was about to go to my room, when J-hope called me. 

J-hope: Hyung, you seem so down tonight, what happened? Is something wrong? 

Me: Min-Kyung... she already knows. She already knew that I'm an assassin.

BTS: WHAT?! HOW?! DID YOU TELL HER?!

Me: No, she saw. I already killed my target and also his friend. They were about to rape her. So it makes me angry and I throw a dagger to both of them. I was about to go, but she saw my shadow behind the tree because of the light not far from the tree. She followed me until I don't have a place to run, so I have no choice but to face her. 

Suga: You should just cover your face and knock her off so that she can fall asleep. And wait when she wakes up, and ask her what happened. Pretend that you saw her there unconscious. 

Jungkook: I think Suga hyung is right hyung. 

J-hope: But the problem is, Jin hyung can't even hurt her. 

Me: Yes, you're right. I don't know why, but I can't even hurt her.

Rap Mon: It's okay, it's love. 

V: What should we do now? 

Me: I don't know, but I told her that if she wants to report it to the police, I won't stop her. 

Suga: WHAT?! Why did you say that? What if she did? 

Me: Well, I don't have any choice. I'll be put in jail. Don't worry, I can handle myself it that happened, don't worry too much. I want to rest, I'm tired, goodnight.

I went to my room and sat on the bed for a while thinking about Min Kyung. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and I brush my teeth. After that I sleep. 

BTS' Pov (Except Jin) 

Jungkook: What should we do? 

Jimin: I don't know. If we hurt Min Kyung, I'm sure Jin hyung will kill us too. He really loves Min Kyung. 

V: And killing her is not the solution. She also become a good friend to me, I can't kill her too.

Suga: If she's a good friend to Jin hyung, she will choose to zip her mouth. 

Rap Mon: I agree with you hyung. 

J-hope: But we can't blame her if she did. But let's hope that she won't. 

After that we went to our room and sleep. 

Suga's Pov

When they're already on their room, I went somewhere to find Min Kyung. I won't let her report Jin hyung to the police. I need to do something. 

I'm strolling around trying to find her, and I saw someone that looks familiar. It's her, it's Min Kyung. She loves to stroll at night and midnight aren't she? 

I quickly grab her hand and pull her to an alley. I also cover her mouth. 

She looks at me with a widened eyes. 

Her: Suga oppa... what are you-

Me: What you saw a while ago, about Jin hyung. Did you already report it to the police?

She shook her head. 

Me: Good. And don't you ever report it. 

Her: What? Why?

Me: Because if you do, I'll kill you, not only you also your family.

Her eyes widened and I just leave her there, shocked. 

~~~

A/N: Sorry for a very late update. Thank you everyone for reading!