Chapter 2

The voices started again,

"Come on Newt, don't mess with us."

"Yea."

"Be serious now."

"Just get the poor lad out!"

Then the voice with authority spoke again.

"SLIM IT, ALL OF YOU! Newt I'm coming down." I felt another person jump into the box.

It was the boy I'm guessing is the leader. He looks about 18 that makes me wonder; how old am I?

"Holy shuck. Newt's right it's a girl."

Again the voices started but this time they made her feel threatened and scared.

"How old is she?"

"Is she hot?"

"I got dibs."

"Nah man, I call her."

After what seemed like forever the leader shut them all up and saying that no one is to touch me or they'll be spending a night in the slammer, whatever that means.

The guy named Newt started to approach. I started to back into the corner and then the cool metal hit my back. I was trapped. Now both of the boys started to approach.

"Get away from me or I'll use this dagger."

Both boys looked at eachother and then Newt stepped forwards. He was too close now so I kicked his shins and then he fell down to the floor. I put the dagger to his throat and demanded that he told me what was happening. Everyone else was mortified by what I was doing and it was leader who spoke and introduced himself.

"I'm Alby, greenie. Just put the knife down and give it to me. Then we will tell you everything."

I took the dagger away from Newt's throat and pushed him next to Alby but I wouldn't give them the dagger, I needed it for self-defence. Cautiously I got up and walked over to both of the boys. Alby and Newt climbed out of the box, and both extended a hand to help me up. I ignored them and climbed up myself, that's when I realised that I was stronger than I thought. I heard a few gasps and some muttering but I was too busy taking in my surroundings to say anything.

I turned around in a circle I was surrounded by four walls, with four openings on each wall. I was tempted to run but I fought against it, I needed to find out why I was here and why I couldn't remember anything. Also it looked dangerous out there.

I flinched as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I spun around and pointed my dagger but I found it to be Alby; he put his arms up in surrender so I brought my dagger down to my side. Then Alby spoke leaving me confused and curious.

"Welcome to the glade, Greenie.