Embarrassing Moments

"Whoa...Nice room..." It was huge. It was also nicely decorated. Though I was rather intimidated by the big tree in the corner of the room with a giant ass wine bottle leaning against it, escorted by a giant purple-and-white bird feather. Attached to the tree were buttons, and on a hook was a giant wedding ring with a blue jewel on it. Some of the bark had peeled off the tree, and surrounding its trunk were multiple sea sheels and several more buttons. Next to the wine bottle was a giant ink pen.

In the middle of the room, or what I assumed to be the middle of the room, was a giant tree trunk cut down for a little stage with a green checkered rug on it. On the rug was a round black-and-red table with matching chairs, all made out of oak wood. Still attached to the tree stump were cabinets made out of the bark with drawers.

...I could go on, really, and keep explaining, but I won't. I will tell you that next to his twin bed was a giant ass jar with a huge fork laying against it. All I can really say is Pierce must have took a lot of time decorating this room and cleaning it...because it was amazing. The floor was made of pink tile.

Pierce smiled at me, pleased at the compliment. "See, see? I told you I was a clean mouse!"

Oh. Apparently Pierce can shrink down to the size of a mouse at will...jerk. It would have been nice to know before he suddenly shot down to my size in the blink of an eye. He scared the crap out of me.

I looked around the room, trying to find a window so I would know when the next time change was, and frowned. How did Pierce keep track of time then? Did he have a clock with him?

"Alexis!" Pierce said suddenly, causing me to turn around to look at him. Suddenly I found myself tackled with arms wrapping around my back, kisses being placed against my face frantically. "I can finally kiss you-Chuu! We're both the same size again-Chuu!"

"H-Hey!" His ear twitched. Damn it. "S-Stop that! Stop it! You-You said I could take a bath! Where-Where's the bath, or shower, or-or whatever?" He pouted at me and reluctantly released his hold, saying,

"This way..." He grabbed my hand and led me over to a ladder, "It's up there! Do you want to borrow some clothes after you're done since yours are all dirty-Chuu?" B-Borrow?

Like...as-as in his clothes? I tensed and flinched when I saw Pierce's ears twitch. I blinked, unsure if I saw the corner of his lips tilt upwards or not. I almost said no, seeing how I had plenty of dresses to change into, but hesitated when I remembered that they were all blood-soaked. "I-I..." I bit my lip and turned my head, scowling as a blush spread across my cheeks. It's just hormones. That's all it was. There's-There's nothing like... Oh, god, this is so awkward...Who am I kidding? Yes, yes, damn it all, I like Pierce.

His ear twitched again and my scowl deepened. He was awaiting my answer patiently.

Telling my racing heart to calm down, I managed to get out, "That-That'd be nice, thanks..." I winced when my cracked. He smiled, and I had the urge to brush his hair out of his face again so I could look at his face completely. "Uh, where-where can I put these?" I gestured to the bags I was holding.

"Hm? Oh! I can take those. You can go ahead and get in the bath while I grab your clothes, okay? You can put your dirty ones on floor next to the bath. There's a few towels up there already, so don't worry-Chuu." He smiled and took the bags away from me, causing me to bite my tongue and ignore the urge to protest loudly and say that I could put them somewhere myself. He was being nice and letting me use his bath. I was his guest. It would be rude.

"When you're a guest, you should be polite! One wrong move and you'll be kicked to the curb! Do you understand me, young lady?"

"Y-Yes Aunt Tammy..." Back straight, legs together, chin up... Wash your hands before and after you eat dinner, and always-always wear your best "lady" smile. Always have your fingers laced and hands clasped together when you sit down and cross your legs. Elbows off the table. After you take a bite of something greasy, you should always wipe your mouth off with a napkin. Use a napkin to wipe your hands off, not your clothes.