Chapter Four

"You don't want me to tell my best friend" I asked quietly. "Just until your birthday at least please" he asked "Fine I'm telling her Friday though" I said and he smiled at me.

I smiled back then looked at my work. "Wow M you're a total nerd" he smiled. "I'm not a nerd I just want to get somewhere in life" I said and finished answering everything.

"Oh and I didn't need your help with the math last night I just wanted to talk to you" I said and he smiled. "Of course you did" he mumbled.

The bell rang and everyone got up and left. "I'll see you at lunch" Carter smiled and walked away. "Hey M. I noticed you and Carter were talking quiet a bit" Logan smirked.

"Yup we were just passing time" I shrugged as Hazel walked up. "So who's your date" she asked smiling. "I decided to keep it a secret for a while" I shrugged. "Awe fine" she pouted. "I need to talk with Mia for just a second" Logan said and pulled me by a wall.

"Your date's Carter huh" he asked quietly. "Eww no" I said. "I know you're lying. You always play with your necklace when you lie" he smirked. I stopped playing with my necklace. "Don't tell Hazel or Carter" I glared at him.

He put his hands up in defense. "Ok goodbye now" I said to Logan and walked to Hazel. "Ready to go to math" I asked her and she sighed. "I guess" she said.

We walked to math and I sat down in my seat which was next to Rosie. Rosie is the slut of the school. She has blonde hair brown eyes and has dark red lipstick on. And always has a lollypop.

"Eww what's that" she asked pointing at my arm like it had a disease. "This" I said pointing to my bracelet "Is supernatural the best show ever filmed" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Help me she smells like sex" I whispered to Hazel who was across the isle. She just laughed.

The day went by really slow now it was time to go home. I got in Hazel's car. "I'll come get my stuff later" I said as she pulled up to my house. "Wish me luck" I said and got out. "If anything happens call me" she said.

I closed the car door and walked inside. "Mia Ariana" My step dad yelled. "Where have you been" he asked walking up to me. "Um... Hazel's and school" I said. He punched me in the chest. I hissed. "Stop being a baby I could do a lot worse then that" he smirked.

"Cuz your mom isn't here to stop me" he said taking my backpack off of me. He walked behind me. "So I can have you all to myself" he ran his hands from my stomach to my boobs.

"Stop please" I cried and he turned me around. "How about we take this somewhere else" he smiled and threw my over his sholder. "No stop" I yelled hitting his back.

He threw me on the bed and handcuffed me hands to the headboard. "No stop please" I cried. He got himself undressed then he ripped my clothes off. "Stop stop stop stop" I said kicking my legs.

He tied my feet down to the bed. He used a bandana over my eyes. "Stop please" I cried. This went on for a little while then he was done.

He uncovered my eyes untied my feet and uncuffed my hands. He handed me my clothes and I ran out and into my room. I put my clothes back on and laid on my bed.

I called Hazel crying.

"What's wrong" she answered.
"He-He r-raped me" I stuttered crying. "I'm sending Carter to come get you. You aren't going back home ever" she said and hung up.

I walked to the front door and grabbed my backpack. I carefully walked out the front door as Carter pulled up. He got out and grabbed my backpack.

"What happened to your wrists" Carter asked as we got in his Chevy truck. "Carter I don't wanna talk about it" I mumbled. "Ok you don't have to" he said and we drove the rest of the way in silence.