11.Human

Warning! Slight gore and blood.

     She stood nearby, shaded by a tree and hidden behind a bush. She was covered in blood, but right now, that wasn't her biggest priority. Her biggest priority was to see if he would like his little "present" or not.
     Matthew Jones opened his door to retrieve his newspaper when two different wooden boxes caught his eye. One was significantly larger than the other, and the bigger one having a bright pink envelope taped to the top.
     With mild suspicion, he tore off the envelope and opened it. He reached inside to pull out a Valentine's day card covered in red glitter and white lace.

"Valentine! I love you so, so, much! I hope you enjoy the presents I delivered to you, I did them myself.
Love, your secret admirer."

     After looking at the card, Matt tucked it under his arm to try and pry the covers off the boxes instead.
     Struggling, he was finally able to open the smallest box. Eyes went wide as he tripped and stumbled backwards, shocked beyond belief.
     His girlfriend's decapitated head laid inside the box. Her open wound still dribbled blood onto her matted brown hair.
In hindsight, he should have called the police, but Matt absolutely needed to find out what was hidden in the second box.
     Anxiously, he pried open the box to reveal something even more horrifying.
     His girlfriend's mutilated body lay inside, carved into her skin were intricate designs.
     "Oh...oh Go-" He interrupted his own sentence by throwing up on the stairs, using the second box to support himself.
     The girl witnessed this scene and frowned. "I worked so hard trying to befriend that little slut and beheading her, and this is the reaction I get?" Her muttered response was angry as he ran inside, no doubt to call the police.
     She stood up, stealthily making her way to her small house that was just a block away.
As a final goodbye, she blew a kiss to Matt's open doorway.
     "Happy Valentine's Day, Matt."

     A/N: Lazy writer is lazy. This was inspired by a prompt from OTPprompts. Now that I think about it I might update every other day, anyways, I hope you enjoyed! :D