5.Were-cat

"C'mon Ragdoll show us!"
     "Yeah! Pretty please?"
     "Show us!"
     Curious questions of the small children in Ragdoll's tribe followed her as she tried going about her daily errands.
     "Not right now, I have many things to do." She flinched when they all yelled in unison.
     "Please! We'll leave you alone after this, we promise!"
     "Let me think about it..." Their gleaming eyes gave her great enjoyment for their faces would soon be filled with disappointment.
     "Absolutely not. Now scram." And with her hand she made a slight gesture to shoo them off.
     "You're no fun, Ragdoll."
     "Seriously! We just wanted you to use your Felisstone once!"
     "Felisstones don't exactly grow on trees, you know!" She contended.
     "But... Don't you mine them?"
     "They're pricey! I don't have 100 platinum every time I break a stone!" With her bellowing tone, she scared the children into submission, all huddled together with large, frightened eyes.
With a regretful sigh, she apologized. "Okay, I'm sorry for being so mean... I guess I could do it on-" Ragdoll was attacked by small furry hands hugging her legs.
     Streams of compliments came falling from their mouths as they thanked her.
     "You're the best, Ragdoll!"
     "And the coolest too! You're cooler than Burmese!"
     A light smile. "Thanks."
Concentrating, she focused on the (side)task at hand, and took out the sphere-shaped gem from her bag and held it in her palms.
Once they were a safe distance away, Ragdoll began her transformation.
     Her hands grasped the Felisstone tightly and her eyes began to glow milky white. Soon captured in a black, magical shield, Ragdoll came back out in a completely different form. Instead of a tall and lanky Ragdoll, out came a massive long-haired white and grey house cat. Sharp claws and teeth adorned the monstrous form fiercely.
     The kids gawked and 'oohed' in pure wonderment.
     "Are you amazed yet? Because I would really like to turn back now and complete these chores." Ragdoll's voice sounded robotic and penetrating.
     The kids nodded in awestruck astonishment.
     "Great."
     She commanded the stone to turn her back and in the same process, was returned to her actual state. Ragdoll took the bag from Burmilla and continued on her journey, smiling for she had met the approval of her small fans.

     A/N: Another oneshot finished. :D I've based this idea for were-cats and their transformation off of the Taguel and Manakete from Fire Emblem. If you have any ideas for future one shots, please tell me! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!