Chapter 7

#Edited

We are in Wyoming. The other's just woke up as I was just getting back in the truck. I had to stop on the side of the road for the others to rest and plus my muscles ached in pain. Once I got back into the truck, I started the truck and drove as the others started to talk.

"Did you see any zombies?", they questioned.

"Yeah, actually I did but it's all good now", I replied hastily.

"Are you sure?", Colden asked.

"Like I said before, it's all good", I replied.

"You seem to speak fast. Are you okay?", this time the girl asked.

"I'm fine", I said trying to control my anger. My hands tightened on the steering wheel. I looked at the road, and I felt their stares on me but, I chose to ignore them.

"Okay", Morgan replied while they all went back to their conversation.

I pulled into a store parking lot to get more supplies, and plus there was other cars. I could siphon the gas out of the other cars for the truck. I got out and went to get supplies.

"Caleb, you go siphon the gas out of the cars, will you?", I asked him. He nodded as Morgan helped him. So now it's just me, Colden, Wyatt, Steven, the girl, and boy.

"I forgot to ask. What's your names?", I asked.

"I'm dixc", the girl replied.

"I'm Trent", the boy smiled.

"My name is Kayla", I said while walking around the store, gathering supplies that we need. My hand was on my gun, ready to fire if necessary. I heard a scream, and right then and there I knew it was......