Chapter 22

"I don't know why I don't miss her" carl told the mysterious person. "I don't know why you would she hasn't done anything but stay with her 'kids' and boyfriend" a girl said "Taryn we should go to bed its getting pretty late" carl told this Taryn girl. That's when I realized its getting quite dark so I went off to my cell and was greeted with Jason, Jackson and ally asleep in the bed. I went in the corner to get an blanket for them and a one for me. I got on top but that's when I heard Jason "Paige can I sleep with you ?" Jasons sleepy voice asked man was it hot "Of course". Jason got up in the top bunk with me and he fell right asleep but for me it was hard so sleep but soon fell in to a dream.

(Her dream that will be disrupted)

I woak up an cabin " hello anyone here?" I asked "Paige you awake" there was a voice that I recognized as Carl's "Carl why are we here. He didn't answer just walked towards me and I backed up to the wall. "CA"- i was about to ask him another time but I was stopped with gentle lips pressed against mine. I didn't stop him nor I wanted to I kissed him back Carl mumbled jump so I did and he caught me Carl-

(Back to reality)
" Paige Paige Paige!" I was woke up by someone calling my name I slowly open my eyes and see that I'm in a different location and that were moving wait were in a camper van "where are we going" I asked anyone with a confused look on my face "a place called Alexandra" carl said turning to me. I missed a lot of things when I'm in a deep sleep.