Chapter 26

Hey guys sorry I hadn't updated in a while.... At first i had a bit of a writers block, but then i had an amaaaazing idea, but then I lost it.....BUT its okay cause I remembered!! :) Hope you guys are enjoying the story i think that there will be about two or three....maybe four more chapters left in this story.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT or if you haven't yet become a FAN!! also check out my other story too! Its called 'New things, too fast....'  

Thanks!!

Sorr for any spelling/ grammar mistakes......

_____________________________________________________________________________

 Rebecca's P.O.V

It was very cold and I felt sticks stabbing underneath me. I opened my eyes to notice I was in the forest alone or thats what i though. I got up and rubbed my face to get rid of the dead leaves that were stuck on my face.

"Where the hell am I?" I said to myself, as I was looking around.

"So Rebecca why did you left us?" A familiar voice coming from somewhere. I dont know where,but i heard footsteps getting closer and closer.

"Who are you? Are you from the old pack? And where are you?" I kept questioning.

"Ouch Rebecca, I am truly hurt that you don't remember me. It's me your grandfather!" Bruce said.

"B...Bruce..?"I hesitated for a second.

"I preferred Grandpa" Bruce said while coming closer to me.

"Hell no. Ever since you KILLED my parents, just so you could be alpha again and then you killed Ashley's parents, because you knew that her father was my fathers beta, so he gets to be the alpha until i was old enough to take care of the pack." I said.

"Well when you put it that way, you make it sound.....sound so horrible." He said smiling at me.

"WELL YEAH! HOW COULD YOU KILL YOUR OWN SON!?" I yelled at him

"There's no need to use that tone with me and I did whats best for the pack. I was trying to explain it, but you guys just took off...." He trailed of.

"It was, because you were going to kill ME and who knows if you were going to kill ASHLEY aswell." I shrieked.

"Well...."He was about to finish before I heard a loud scream.

My head was spinning and my eyes were very heavy. I could barley open it. I was freezing cold. I tried my best to open my eyes and notice that I was in a cell. What the fuck....

I looked over to see Ashley laying on the floor. I could barley move to see if she was okay. All i could tell was that there was red all around me. I noticed that it was my own blood. I started freaking out. 

"H....HEEEELLLLP!'' I tried so hard to scream, but I kept choking cause my mouth was so dry.

"HELP!!" I screamed even louder this time. I started to burst in tears until I saw someone.

"Rebecca!?" I saw Sophia.

"BRENT!! COME HERE!" Sophia yelled.

"Its going to be okay Rebecca. Keep your eyes open and keep talking...or crying. Just stay awake." Sophia tried to stay calm for me, but I could really tell that she was scared shitless.

"Ashley." I could hardly say.

"wha..holy shit! I can't handle all of this by myself!" Sophia said in a panic.