Chapter 12

hey guys. Sorry that my chapters are getting shorter, I don't mean to do that. Thanks to the people who are still reading this story, oh and for voting it means a lot! I hope you guy like the story so far. Please vote or comment to show me that you guys like it.

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Rebecca P.O.V

After Sophie and Ashley left to go get some breakfast, I just thought I should stay home and clean my room.

Ashley thinks that my room's messy, but I can't see what she see's. I always thought that you're messy when you don't know where something is. I know where my things are.

I opend up the door "wow." I said to myself when I saw my room "okay, so maybe it is a little bit messy."

I putting away my clothes. It took me an hour to clean my room "there it look's much better than it did"

I was wearing my tight normal dark blue jeans and a tight white v neck t-shirt. It was pretty cold out for once. I was waiting for it to be cold, because I love the right weather with seasons. I hate it when it's suppose to be winter and we don't get snow. I mean its when Christmas and all the other holidays are, like we need snow and sense it's Autumn its finally getting cold.

I turned on my white IPod touch and started playing 'Call Me Maybe' by Carly Rae Jepsen. I started jumping from stairs to stairs and sliding across the house singing "hey I just met you and this is CRAZY, but here's my number so call me maybe!" I was jumping around singing with a grape flavor lollipop in my hand. 

I ended up in the kitchen when I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder I turned around while still singing "Rip jeans, skin was showing....." I ripped the head phones out of my ears "wow I thought you were Ashley or Sophie.....How did you get in?" I asked feeling my face heating up "were you singing to me or was that just part of the song? Hunter said with grin on his face. 

He was wearing ripped jeans and didn't had a shirt on. I thought that was really weird that I was singing that part and he was wearing the same things. "no I'm singing call me maybe..." I said crossing my arms " I know I heard you" he said smiling "oh shit he heard" I said under my breath.

"I heard that!" He said laughing. My face heated up again "don't you think I'm an amazing singinge?" I said winking at him and walking away.

"why do you always wink and walk away from me? Maybe I wanted to kiss you when you wink?" He said with his arms open. 

"well I guess you just go to be a bit more faster."

Hunter P.O.V

Kay, Really all I did was knocked about 20 times and I got no answer. The door was unlocked and I herd Rebecca singing as loud as she can. I walked and was following her voice. I thought it was cute. 

After she said I had to be fast enough and walked out of the door as I followed. I ran up from behind and took her by the waist and lifted her up.

"wow! what are you doing?" She asked while I threw over my shoulder "Why? Am I going too fast?" I teased "No. I meant, why do you always throw me over you're shoulder's like that mister!?"

"hey I'm not a stranger, so you don't have to call me mister." I put her down in ankle length water at the beach.

I lent in for a kiss and she turned away. I had a hurt look on my face "oh.....okay then..." I said fixing my hair. She giggled "Hey you don't get to have a kiss just like that. You get one if you can catch me." She said teasingly and started to run away.

I was just one foot behind her and put both of my arms around her a lifted her up. I turned her around and kissed her. 

"I almost forgot. Do you and Ashley want to go camping with the pack?" I asked holding her around the waist and putting my head on her shoulder. "ummm.... I'm scared of camping" She answered while her face was blushed " don't you worry you're little heart out. You have me." I replied back.

"Fine" She said and walking back to the house. Instead I took her by the hand and went to my house. All of the pack member's want to get to know her more. 

We went into my house and sat down in the den watching TV, while Jake came in.

"awwwe. isn't that cute? sucks that I'm going to ruin it by sitting here too." Jake said while shrugging his shoulders and collapsing right in between Rebecca and I.

"aaahhh cozy" He said smiling. Rebecca laughed and just  leaned back and watched TV again. I bet she was waiting for Sophie and Ashley to come back. I gave Jake A glare.

"wow, what did I do? " He asked and I pointed to Rebecca, She wasn't looking.

Jake and I had a little hitting fight. Rebecca turned around and just laughing while one of her eye brows went up.

"I don't think I want to know." She said while leaving the room, becaus the front door opened and there was Sophie and Ashley walking into the house.

I looked at Jake again. "Really dude?" I said chuckling to his face when she left "Kay well I didn't meant for her too leave, but isn't that what best friends are for." While booking it across the house.

I ran after him, while we past Rebecca. All you hear was bangs and thumbles from up stairs, because I slammed Jake into a wall and he slammed me into the floor.