Chapter 5 The big game!

Hey people. Thanks for still sticking with the book, it means a lot. I hope you like it so far :)

sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca P.O.V

As I was still starstruck when Hunter kissed me. Just before I was about to run after Hunter, Sophie and Ashley called me over to the car. I walked over there to see what they wanted "so Rebecca while we are out going shopping for a new outfit that looks cute, amazing and that would keep us warm to wear for the game tonight, why don't you tell us about the kiss that you had with Hunter?" Ashley said while opening a door for me and hopping into the driver seat "ew gross. That's my brother we are talking about! but it was cute just seeing you guys together." Sophie said while sitting in the front with Ashley.

When the car finally stopped we looked up and saw this AMAZING boutique that had the cutest outfits in the  window. I ran out of the car bursting the windows open, with Ashley and Sophie behind me. The door accidentally made a loud noise. The two girls working in the store looked and me with a bad glare "sorry, I got a bit excited" I said to them. My faced blushed. They laughed after i said that.

We each picked out dark blue skinny jeans with a tight white v neck t-shirt, beige uggs and each a different coloured hoodie to keep us warm. I got hot pink hoodie, Ashley got a night baby blue hoodie while Sophie got a purple hoodie. Before we left for the game we went to Starbucks to get a coffe. "apperarebtly the weather is suppose to be nice and hot tomorrow" Sophie said while checking the phone "what? It's like the middle of October and its suppose to be warm enough to wear shorts" Ashley asked a bit excited and cofused " Yep. That's what it say here" Sohpie replied back "hey, just in time for the BBQ" I said looking excited. 

We left Starbucks to the game. I was so nervous. I hope Hunter's team wins tonight! as we sat down, the teams came running out. I saw Hunter and he saw me. I blushed when he smiled and wave. After I waved back I saw him doing a confused look behind me. I turned around and 2 rows behind me was Zoey. She was waving and jumping up and down think that Hunter was waving to her "well that must of been awkward for her" I said while turning to Sophie and Ashley. They bothed looked back and saw Zoey giving me another glare "okay, I am sorry but this chick has got to stop!" Ashley said while putting her hands up.

We just ignored as best we can. Our school was winning. I been cheering for so long that I think I'm starting to loose my voice. It was 10 to 5 and our school won. I went down to go see Hunter and he was already running to me. He picked me up and gave me a kiss "I know you said that we just met and we did, but I was about to ask do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked me trying so hard not to seem nervous, but he was shaking when I picked up his hand "yes!' I said smiling while Sophie and Ashley giving me a grouped hug.

As I was walking to the car, about to wait for Hunter to get changed  Ashley quickly spoked up "here comes the devil." I turned around see Zoey coming right towards me. Before I knew it Zoey had punched me and I had fell to the ground. All I saw was Sophie running to go get Jake and Hunter and Ashley trying to help me stand up. Zoey already smiled and walked into her car with her friends and droved off. As I looked up I saw Jake, Sophie and Hunter running right towards me and I blacked out.