Everything Changes

Hi.....This is my first book ever. I like romantic werewolves stories and sometime's horror stories. I'll try to do my best on this :) Oh just for the heads up I suck at spelling/grammer so I'am sorry for my mistakes.   Hope you like it  :) oh and my name is Kenzie.

Okay  this is my first chapter of the book, so i hope you like it  and i like doing P.O.V I think it helps understanding books sometimes and it gives us what the other ones thinking :)

Sorry for any spelling/grammer mistakes....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Rebecca's P.O.V

 I open up the back car door while grabbing boxes filled with stuff. Ashley got out of the car and looked at our new house. While she turned her head to face the house her jaw dropped. Our house wasnt huge, but it wasnt small. It was deep in the forest and around the back theres a big beach. I was pretty excited that we got a house like this. I would always dream of these houses, they were so beautifull.

"Oh.My.Gosh" Ashley was said while turning to me. "This is our house!?!?"  I replyed back too Ashley. We bothe grabbed a box and went into the front door. we spent the whole day unpacking and getting settled in.

 Before we started dinner, we thought we would search up our new school online. When we saw the website there was a picture of the school. There was a huge football feild and beside that it showed pictures of  trophies for football. " I guess our new school is pretty good at football" I said while scrolling down the page. " I wonder if theres any hot guys there" Ashley said while day dreaming about them. She was one of those girls that doesn't really care about what school she goes to as long as there were hot guys and who also has a rebel side to her.

 When we were done looking at our new school website we thought we should order pizza. While we were waiting for the pizza to come, the door bell rang. Like always I went skipping to open the door thinking that it was the pizza but it wasnt....My long brown hair kinda got stuck on my hair elastic while i was trying to take it out. I hate it when that happens.

 As I opend the door there was a girl with very long black hair. She was stunning and tall. She looked like she was 17 as me and seemed very chearul. When she saw me a huge smile came across her face "Hello, I'm Sophia. I live the house beside you" . There was a house beside us?? i thought in my head. "You're new here right?" she asked excited. "oh hi there my names Rebecca and yeah, we just moved today. Do you want to come in we are having pizza?" I asked Sophie, becuase she looked a liitle hungry.

 While we went inside Ashley finally yelled "WHOS AT THE DOOOOR" as she was saying that she turned the corner and there we were." oh.....ummm...hi my names Ashley" her face was flushed. "I'm Sophie" as we walked into the kitchen I told her what school we are going to and as it turns out she was going to the same one. Then she was telling us about the school and how she will show us around tomorrow. She was also telling us about her huge family. 4 brothers and just her.

The door bell rand and it was our pizza. We were talking about what to wear tomorrow. She was a wearwolf to and was telling us about her pack. " yeah it sucks being the only girl in my family but there are girls in our pack, so it seems like I have sisters." after a while Ashley asked "whos the alpha in you're pack?" while taking a bite of her second slice of pizza." My dad is for now but soon to be my brother who is 17, he my twin brother. My oldest brother would of been alpha, but he past it up, because he didn't want be alpha".

 After we were done eating she asked the question that I was hoping she wouldn't. "so what about you're pack". Ashley's faced looked flush and i could feel mine to. we stood in silence for about a minute when shley broke the silence. "we ran away from our pack"  Sophie's face looked stuned. As she looked at the time it was 9:00. "Shit! Im sorry I have to go, because sense we have school tomorrow I'm part of the dance team and we have to get up at 6 tomorrow morning for a meeting,im sorry see you tomorroe promise byeee" she was runing out the door and Ashley and I just looked at eachother for a minute and started to laugh.

 After we cleaned up we went to our rooms to figure out what to wear tomorrow for our first day of school, even though it wasnt for everyone else. Sense it was autum i thought i would wear denim black tight skinny jeans with a tight light blue v neck t-shirt with my beige uggs and hair nice a straighten tomorrow. Ashley came in with her outfit kinda like mind my the jeans were light blue denim and a hot pink shirt and her long blonde hair in wavy curls.

 "I'm so nervous for school tomorrow" I said plopping down on my bed. "don't be you are gorgeous you will be fine. You might even fine you're mate". as I thought to myself I never thought i would fine my mate." yeah right and you are gorgeous to you will find you're mat I bet." We bothe laughed and she went out of my room next to hers and turned of her lights. As I walked to my light switch I heard 2 guys outside my window. I looked and there was a really hot brown hair tanned fit shirtless guy and the othe one looked the same but with black hair going for a run outside. 

As I crawled into bed I heard one of them saying "Thats where the two new girls Sophie met today" and their voices got very silent that i couldnt hear them anymore. I fell asleep worrying about school the next day and wondering what would happen if I do meet my mate.