Chapter 13

Hey sorry guys for the wait. I thought I updated last week, but it turns out I didn't and sorry that it was short. I am trying to make it long but it's not working, so I promise that I am going to try my best to make this chapter long. Thanks for the votes. I hope you like the story so far. If you like this chapter please vote or comment to show me you like it :) thanks!

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca P.O.V

After about a month  Ashley, Sophie and I decided to go shopping. We left the boys to do whatever they were doing and went into the car.

 The first place we went to was a cute vintage store. I has the cutest clothes I had ever seen. There was laced strapless shirt with a cute brown faded belt, that went you're waist and a cute owl necklace, with A tight light blue skinny jeans. I fell in love with that outfit when I first saw it.

 Next we went to a random little shop that was second hand. It was so much fun trying on different outfits and laughing at what we randomly picked out that was pretty strange.

After that we headed to a cafe to get something to eat. We all just had a coffee though. As we walked around the beach, Ashley and I saw something really strange.

We saw someone who looked really familiar. 

 He reminded me from someone from our old pack, but he couldn't had been that person, because we never told anyone before.

 "what are you guys looking at?" Sophie said while looking really confused. "Rebecca, do you see what I see?" Ashley asked me. "I.....I think so." I stuttered .

"Rebecca......Ashley.....is that you?" A deep voice came from the direction we were starring at. "Tyler...............Is it really you?" Ashley asked. "oh no I'm some old lady from a ditch" he said sarcastically. "really that's all you got?" I said back.

 "Can someone please fill me in here?!" Sophie asked eagerly. 

I ran up to hug Tyler as tight as possible. I hadn't seen him forever. He's like one of my best guy friends! 

 "Sophie this is Tyler, he's from our old pack." Ashley said while leaning in for a hug.

 "oh, well you're pretty hot......." Sophie said blushing.

We spent the whole day talking to Tyler. I told him how I found my mate and that I really wanted him to see Hunter.

  "You have to stay for dinner......Please?" Sophie asked Tyler. "sure....I guess. I want to meet little Rebecca's mate." He said patting my head. "Why do people pat my head." I said while laughing with everyone else.

                                                                         Later that evening

 "HUNTERRRRR!! I want you to meet someone!" I yelled downstairs, while I open the door to let Tyler in.

 I gave Tyler a huge hug again. Hunter came down the stairs and I let go of Tyler while I heard Hunter cleared his throat. 

 "who's this?" Hunter asked with a bit of a glare. " This is Tyler, he's from our my old pack." I said with a huge smile on my face. I ran up and kissed Hunter on the cheek, so he wouldn't feel all jealous."I'm Hunter." He finally replied.

 We got called into dinner. I sat beside Tyler on my left and Hunter on my right. Hunter was also sitting beside Ashley, who was also sitting beside her mate, Riley. They make such a cute couple.