chapter 27

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated lately..... I wanted to finish this story in the summer time, but I didn't got around to it, because I was busy. I'm planning to update more frequently like once a week. I want to update my other story too. You guys should check it out, because I have soooooo many ideas for that story. I NOTICED I MESSED UP ON JAKES NAME IN THE OTHER CHAPTER. I SAID JACE. There might be one more chapter after this. I'm going to make this as long as I can. Hope you guys like it! I haven't used wattpad in so long and it changed so much!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT or if you haven't yet become a FAN!! also check out my other story too! Its called 'New things, too fast....'  

Thanks :)

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.....

____________________________________________________________________________

Hunnter's P.O.V

"Riley I'm going to need your help!"  I ordered him. A few seconds later he barged through the door behind me.

"Holy shit." He said in a whisper.

"Check on that wolf over there." As I told him I ripped into my wolf form and charged at the grandfather that had Jake pinned down under him.

The grandfather went flying with me into the wall. He tried to get away from under me, but I kept dragging him with my teeth close to me and gripped him tighter every time he tried to move. I thought I killed this bastard. I took one of my paws across his chest and his face. Taken a big chunk each. I heard him whimper and then he went silent. I took another scratch of his chest with my other paw making sure he was dead. There were blood splatter across the room.

My dad ordered the pack members to guard the area around the house. 

"Jake get up buddy. Are you okay?" I changed back and walking to him. After Jake changed back from his wolf form into human laying on the floor his eyes closed.

"SUSIE!" He cried in agony and opened his eyes. His face was bloody. I snapped my head to where the wold was standing and noticed that it was Susie covered in blood. Shit.

Jake ran towards her crunched down. "Why the fuck did you try to help me?!" He cried. Riley picked her up and gave jake his sister.

"Wake up!" He kept crying while shaking her. I noticed that he had part of a shirt wrapped around her neck trying to slow the bleeding. I guess the shirt was one of ours when we ripped them off.

My sister came up in a panic "What hap.....holy shit!" She cried while running to Jake. 

"Give her to me, so I can take her downstairs and see what my dad can do." I said while walking towards Jake.

" I don't want to let her go. I will." He softly said while walking past me to the basement door.

We all went down. I noticed that Rebecca was bandaged up, but with her eyes closed.

"Susie's hurt! we need to help her." I ordered. 

My dad gently handed Rebecca to me in my arms "She lost a lot of blood. You need to get her to the house, so we can care for her better. We have everything there. Just go to the house and Dr. Ray will be waiting for you and Rebecca." I nodded as he told me this. 

I looked over to where Jake was and he was still pressing hard on Susies neck, while Sophie was looking at one of the gashes on Susies stomach. Oh my god I hope Susie is going to be okay. I thouht to myself. She was like another sister to me. They already lost their parents. Jake can't loose his sister too! Its not right!