Chapter 7 Its not my fault

Hey, sorry I hadn't updated in a while. I hope you are liking the book. Thanks for the people that still sticking to the book :) I'm making Hunters P.O.V short cause I forgot to add something for him.

comment or vote, to show me you like it so far. It would mean a lot :)

sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter P.O.V

I had a crappy sleep. I kept thinking about Rebecca. I know that she's alright and all, but I'm her mate and I'm suppose to be protecting her. I'm not doing a very good job of it. I don't blame her if she rejected me. Just the thought of thinking that made my wolf  weep. "wow man up Hunter" I wispered to myself. I can't. I can't stand the feeling of loosing Rebecca.

I I think I should get some sleep, so I can wake up early tomorrow morning and make Rebecca some breakfast. Maybe that might help? 

I fell asleep to the sound of the waves coming from the beach behind our house.

Rebecca P.O.V

As Hunter left the room I tried to fall back to sleep again, but I couldn't. My head is throbbing. All I remember was Zoey coming right for me and I blacked out or something. Everything was so flurry then.

I looked around the room. This was Hunters house. Oh my god. I am in his bed. I am so happy right now just sleeping in his room make me soooo happy right now. It's so sweet that Hunter just left me to rest, but how the hell did this stuffed animal get here? does he sleep with a stuff animal?! my eyes were wide just thinking of that. I giggled softly to myself and holding the stuffed animal.

I tried to get some sleep, but I couldn't. My head was hurting to much to fall a sleep with, so I went down stairs.

As I was walking down the hall trying so hard to find the stairs and hoping that I don't wake up anyone or better yet trying hard not to get lost. I found the stairs and went toward the kitchen, I was trying to get some water. I looked into another room where there was a huge coach. I walked closer to it and saw Hunter sleeping there.

Awwwwe he looked so cute and peaceful. Wait I wonder if he would know how to help my head? "hunter..." I wispered his name really softly, but it wasn't working. I didn't know what to do so I decided to poke him. where the hell do I poke him? I thought to myself.  I decided to tap him on his nose.

I did that for about 5 times when he nudged and opened up his eyes. He looked so happy when he saw me. He got up and wrapped his arms around me and swung me right into the coach with him. 

We were bothe laying on the coach, when he kissed me on my head "ouch my head really hurts" I said softly "oh I'm sorry. Do you want me to get you something for it?" he asked while getting up. I nodded and followed him to the kitchen.

He was holding my waste while trying to find Advil. Damn this boy was good on making me feel better. Even with his arms around me helps my head a bit. 

He found the Advil and lifted me up on the kitchen island. I have to say that I kinda felt like a little kid when he did that. He went to go and get me another glass of water "here swallow this, it should help you're head" he said while grinning at me. I nodded and swallowed the pill "whats are you smiling at?" I asked him with an eye brow up. "oh nothing, just thinking how beautiful you look when you look sleepy." He said while picking me up and lifted me down.

"I'm glad I have you as mate" I said while giving him a hug. I put my head on his chest and just stayed there listening to his heart beat while I'm in his arms "me too" he said with a sigh of relief. He kissed me on the lips. he had such soft lips.

He was about to let go and take me to put me back to sleep, but instead I started crying. I don't know why I did but it just happened.

He looked straight at me with concern and asked "whats wrong? did I hurt you or something?" he asked wiping away one of my tears that fell down my cheek "I miss being in a pack. I miss having a family. I miss my parent's" I said while hiding my head in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me tightly "you're my mate. You have me now. You have Ashley and Sophie and don't forget Jake. Sense you're my mate, you're part of the pack now and so is Ashley. My family is your guys family. Im always going to be here for you" After he said that to me I hugged him tightly "really?what if something happens?" I asked. then he looked at me and threw me over his shoulder. He was walking out the back door and on to the beach. He finally put me down and looked straight at me.

"Do you want me to mark you now? cause I have no problem of doing that right now. To know that you're mine and nobody else's." He looked at me and saw a bit a fear. He knew I wasn't ready for that. "Fine I'll wait a bit longer then...." he said with a puppy dog face. I just ran right up to him and kissed him " thank you" I wispered to him. I took his hand and went into the house. 

Tomorrow is the BBQ. I get to finally meet his family when I'm actually awake. I though to myself and smiling. Hunter took me by the waste. I could tell he didn't want to let go of me, because he kept getting tighter and tighter " be careful there Hunter, you don't want to break her" I heard Jake said over my laughter. Hunter looked at him with a glare cause to Hunter he broke a good moment 'hey buddy I was giving you a heads up" jake said while getting a head start on running away, but Hunte put his head against mine "I'll be right back" he said and running after Jake. I saw a little girl up the stairs. She was giggling at what she saw. I wonder who she is? I was walking up the staris to her to see who she is when she said "I'm susie" I looked at her I wonder how she could guess at what I was about to do " I can read peoples thoughts, thats one of my powers thingy that came with me being a wolf" She said smiling. I could tell she was still getting the hang of the whole wolf thing after she said thingy. " I'm Rebecca I said smiling at her.