New school.....New people

Hey people. Hope you are liking my story. Sorry if its going a bit slow or boring. Oh and I need help finding cast people for the story so if you have any ideas message me please :) thanks so much.

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Ashley P.O.V

 I woke up at 6:00. I had the worst night ever. I kept think about school today. I jumped out of bed and into the bathroom. Rebecca was already in there brushing her teeth and all dressed up for school.

"god, what time did you get up at?" i said while watching rebecca confused. " I got up at 5:45, I couldn't fall asleep, because of school." she said while spitting and rinsing out her mouth. "you're not alone. I kept thinking of school too."

After I got ready for school I walked to he car and saw three guys staring at rebcca and I. I was watching Rebecca closley. She looked like she was breathless staring at a tall, black hair, fit guy where Sophie lived. As i walked up to Rebecca I tripped on a stick...... I went head first, but luckley I fell behind the car so I am hoping that non of those guys saw me. I never really had to care about the guy that Rebecca was staring at cause he looked a bit in lala land. I quickly got up and went straight up to Rebecca. "earth to Rebecca!?" I got no reply....."Rebecca are you there?!!"

 "whaa-what?" Rebbeca finally replied to me, but still looked a bit lost. I took her to go get a drink before we went off to school.

As we got to school Sophie was there waiting for us. She seemed to be a popular girl. She was running towards us giving us a big hug and walked us into the school. She showed me where my first class was first, because Rebecca and her had their first class together. Before I left I told Rebecca and Sophie I meet up with them at lunch. They bothed smiled and went off.

Rebecca P.O.V

holly.......holly.............holly shit. I think I just saw my mate. No i couldn't have, because it would be one of Sophie's brothers. That would of just been awkward. Its not like I would see him again at school. Its a pretty big school so I shouldn't be worried.

 As i said good bye to Ashley Sophie and I headed towards Art class. When we were sitting there waiting for the teacher to come in I thought maybe if her brother was my mate, I should ask some stuff about him or something like that."so are you and you're brothers close or something?" I asked trying not to make this even more awkward as it was for me. "I'm pretty close with them, but I'm closer to my twin brother though, he plays football and hes the Quarterback guy in foot ball and the oldest plays hockey, oh and my other two brothers plays a whole bunch of sports." telling me and also looking at the board to see whos our teacher." as a matter a fact here he is right now. I guess he has the same class as us".

There he was walking closer to me with his friends talking and laughing. As he was talking he turning his back around to face me and a huge smile came across his face. My faced flushed of course." oh shit. He is" I was wisperng to myself, but I think Sophie heard, because her  face brighted up when I said that. As she was focusing on me and her brother she quikly yelled to her brother "Hunter over here!" as she was saying it she pointed a seat next to me that was empty and a smile went across her face too.

Him and his friends walked right up to us a took a seat. oh my gosh hes sitting right beside me.