Chapter 25

Hey guys! I am sooo sorry for not updating in while! :( I had a lot of work to do. I hope you guys are liking the storry. I'll make this chapter longer. I promise! You guys should check out my other book. Please VOTE, COMMENT or if you haven't yet become a FAN! Thanks :)

Sorry for any spelling/grammar misakes.....

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hunter's P.O.V

I couldn't wait any longer! I wanted to know where the fuck is Rebecca! I found my dad and then I asked Sophie where they are.

"I think they are at their old house..." She said trying to get us out of the house quickly.

My father gathered up all the men and some of the women, because some of them has to stay and watch after the little ones.

As we were running through the woods I keep thinking of the worse things ever about Rebecca.

What happens if she's hurt.....bad?

What happens if I see a lot of blood thats HERS?

What happens if she is all banged up?

I stopped breathing for a second.......What happens if I'm too late? and shes dead? I felt a drop going down my face. Wow man up Hunter! You're not going to save Rebecca just whining over this. You're not going to be able to do anything at all!

We've been running for about 2 hours. We're getting close. Susie is at the front leading the pack. Riley, Jake and I are right behind her. 

Sophie stopped and changed back. We ran right into her and knocked her over.

"God, why did you have to stop that fast?" Jake said holding his head after we changed back to human too. The pack did the same.

"We're here." Susie said. Sophie came right behind us with the rest of the pack that came.

I looked up ahead and saw a deep blue house. See if I was a girl I would know what the name of the kind of blue that is, but I'm not and I forgot the name even though Rebecca told me the name of it too. The house was huge! 

As we got closer all I could smell was Rebecca, but with something else. I smell sweet vanilla mixed with a little bit of strawberries, but there was a huge smell mixed with it. It was blood. A lot of it.

'Hunter? Are you and Riley here?' I heard Ashley's voice in my head.

'Yeah, just got here." I replied eager to get to them.

'Well then get your ass over here! Rebecca lost a lot of blood. I don't think she's going to last any longer.'  Ashley said. My heart stopped. 

"Where are you too?!' I asked.

'I....I don't know. Thats the thing. I'm pretty sure we're in the basement. I've never been in this part of the house before. Its dark, theres metal bars and its cold.' She said.

I ran up to the house where the door was.

"Are you going to ring the door bell or something?" Jake said.

"No. Why the fuck will I do that?" I asked angry.

"Cause you're taking a damn long time!" Jake replied back.

"Oh...." That was all I did before I ran into the door and bust it open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's P.O.V

God I hope Riley and Hunter find us soon. Rebecca keeps loosing a lot of blood. I ran over to where Rebecca was lying. She's in a puddle of blood. She hasn't woken up yet. I kept nudging her.

"Please wake up!" I whispered yelled to Rebecca. I started crying.

"Awwww now isn't that cute?" I heard a deep voice. The same voice that I heard with Tyler a while ago. I turned my head around to see my grandfather 'Bruce'.

"What do you want!? Why are you doing this?" I yelled at him.

"Now theres no need to raise your voice at grandfather right now!" He yelled back at me.

"Yes there is! Bruce! There is no way in HELL I will EVER call you my grandfather again. Now you tell me! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US!" I yelled at me. I ran to where the metal bars are to try to get him to answer.

"You listen here!" Bruce said and grabbed his hands through the metal bars and around my neck. I was on my tip toes and couldn't breath.

"You better treat me with respect or there will not be another chance on keeping you two alive." He said as he spat at me while saying it. He let go of his gripped and I held my hands around my neck.

"US!? Us alive?" I raised my voice again as I stepped back.

"Rebecca is barley breathing! She needs help!" I added. He looked over my shoulder on the floor as he examined her for a second.

"Well I can get her some help, but you need to promise me something." He said.

"Thank you. I'm listening..." I said.

"You have to do what I say." He said.

"Like I have a choice? You already have me in here." I said.

"Well if you keep acting like that I won't help Rebecca." Bruce said. as he put his hands in his pocket to grab something that looked like a pen. He cam closer to the metal bars and stabbed me with it. It was a needle filled with black liquid stuff. 

"What is this?!" I yelled at him.

"I can't have you running away from me. Don't worry this will only make you pass out for a few minutes, just enough time to get Rebecca out and help her a little and have you in here and not running away." Bruce said as he put his hands in his pocket again to find the keys.

Right then we heard a load BANG.

"What was that?" Bruce asked. We both stopped and looked at eachother. Then we heard a crash.

"ASHLEY! REBECCA! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!" I heard Sophies voice lead with Hunter and Riley's.

"YOU SET ME UP!" Bruce yelled at me.

"No! Rebecca need HELP!" I yelled back.

"Well she's not getting any. Let her die here. Its your fault now!" Bruce said and ran to the door.

"Riley! I'm down stairs!" I tried to yell at him as load I can, but before I knew it I fell to the ground and everything went black.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked :) Please vote and comment!

Sorry if it's short :/ 

Thanks (: