Safe and sound. A Johnny Cade love story/ outsider fan-fic

Mary's POV.

I walked down the streets of Tulsa, Oklahoma, pulling my blue jean jacket closer to my body. I was heading for the lot, hoping for some alone time.

I'm abused by my old man and my mom died a year ago. Probably from how much he beat her. I thought about her smile, and how kind she always was. She had brownish black hair, like mine and blue eyes like mine too. The only difference is mine are sunk in from lack of sleep. I kept thinking about her until I got to the lot.

I sat down in the middle of the lot and started shivering. Of all days to slap me my father chose the coldest day of the year. Just my luck.

Right then I saw two figures running towards me. I reached in my blue jean jacket and pulled out my switch blade. They came closer, into view and I saw it was two greasers. One had reddish brown hair and the other had tanned skin and black hair. The tanned one saw me and pointed to me. Great I've been spotted. I went to get up and run when it started raining... Nope snowing. Then I remembered something on the radio about a blizzard and prepared to die.

The wind started blowing hard and snow went everywhere. Then the two boys made their way over to me and the tanned one picked me up. "Come on, Pony, we gotta get outta here before the full on storm comes." He shouted, over the rushing of wind. They carried me a few blocks down the road, then entered a house, that smelt of hot coco and chocolate cake.

"Is she dead?" The one called Pony asked.... I wonder if that's his real name? I wondered as someone checked my pulse. "Yea, she's alive." I heard another man say. He sounded older. I turned over in the guy who was holding me's arms . "I think she's waking up." Another guy said. Little do they know I was never asleep.. I was just scared. "Am I alright?" I asked quietly, still not understanding their questions. "Yea, your just fine." I heard the one holding me say. I like his voice, it's calm and soothing, like none I've heard before. "Can you open your eyes?" The one who took my pulse asked. "Yea." I said, pulling closer to the one holding me. "Well, would you mind?" One, tough, irritated voice asked. "Do I gotta?" I asked, not really wanting to. "Yes, now do it some time today, please." The same irritated voice said. I opened my blue eyes, and looked around, shocked to be surrounded by all guys. "Be nice Dal, she looks like she's had a rough night." The one holding me said. I looked up and smiled at him, to see a look that looked like something I saw in the mirror. A hurt lost puppy look, that signified an abused child.

A/N: Hope y'all like it, I wanted to create a new fan-fic and do it for Johnny. Btw, as y'all know, all rights go to S.E.Hinton I only own my characters. I don't own the outsiders, S.E.Hinton does.