Interesting morning.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Sodapop exclaimed, bouncing up and down on the bed all around me. "I'm awake." I groaned, before realizing Johnny isn't in bed besides me. "Where's Johnny?" I exclaimed, sitting up so fast, I hit Sodapop in the head with my head. We both stopped to  rub our heads.  "He's at school, and hey ready for work. We have to leave in thirty minuets." Sodapop said, leaving the room so I could get dressed.

I rushed to put on my DX outfit and ran a brush through my hair.  I swiftly brushed my teeth and every other morning requirement I could think of. I sprayed on my perfume and applied cherry-red lipstick. I slipped on some black tennie shoes and scurried down stairs.  I dressed sorta like Sodapop, I had a white tank top under the button up and I left the button up undone. I finished putting my hair up in a ponytail and hair spraying it, just as I hit the bottom of the stairs. What? I change my mind on how I dress and do my hair in the morning alot. Mainly because, I see pretty things before I rush out the door. "You looking forward to work, sis?" Bridget asked me, as I skipped towards the door. "Yea.... Wait.... Why aren't you in school?" I asked slowly, cocking an eyebrow. "I was sick.... Well, I was 'sick'." She said, winking before faking a cough. "Sneaky." I stated, just as I was shoved out the door by Sodapop and Steve. "Later, sis." Bridget hollered, from her place on the couch. "C'mon, you don't wanna be late do you?" Steve asked, as Soda picked me up by the waist and sat me in the middle of Darry's truck, which Darry is so kindly lending to us....  Well just for today.

The ride to the DX was mainly quiet until I remembered one thing. "Steve, today's Monday; you're suppose to be in school." I stated,  sounding a little like Darry, but still getting the point across. "D@mn, you're right. Soda, can you drive me to school real quick?" Steve asked, acting girly and batting his eyes. "Sure, why not." He answered, doing a sharp U- turn in the middle of the road. After we dropped Steve off, we headed back to the DX and punched in just in time. "That was close." Sodapop said,laughing as he spoke. "Yea, we could've been in deep trouble, if we were late." I said, laughing as well. Man Ponyboy's right. I thought, watching him smile. His smile is contagious.

A/N: Yay! Small update but I'm staying up all hours of the night for you guys. You guys are AWESOME! That's why I do it. Well sorry it's short, but my number of books and followers is growing and with that I can only wish to grow better and keep writing. Well next chapter won't suck as bad, 'cause in each book I'm writing I have a shocker/surprise/OMG coming up. Hope y'all enjoy. TTYLXOX, Love, Sweetpea.