Chapter 2:

Victoria's POV

Today was the big day. .-. I looked over at my clock 6:30 AM. Yes I am an early bird. So I got up took a shower and got dressed in this outfit.

http://www.collegefashion.net/inspiration/tv-fashion-recap-pretty-little-liars-and-the-mindy-project/ I straightened my hair this time and had my makeup natural. Mascara with a pink lip gloss and some foundation.

I called Britney to see if she was ready. "Hello?" "Yeah OF COURSE IM READY!!!" She screamed in the phone. "Okay, okay." I'm going to come to your house so we can start heading to the arena, okay?" "Okie dokie!" She chirped.

I grabbed a cereal bar, grabbed my keys and started heading toward my car. After a short 10 minutes I pulled up in her drive-way. She must of been looking out her window because right when I pulled up she was out the door and ready. She was wearing this. http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/winter%20outfit.

She was wearing gold eyeshadow and black eyeliner with mascara and blush with a cherry red lip stick. She never wore that much makeup. She was obviously wanting some "attention" from Justin.

"OMFG WE ARE GOING TO SEE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!" She screeched. "Calm down!" I said, waiting for her to calm down. I acted like a mother to her. We started heading off. After about one hour we finally arrived. We were two hours early and there was a HUGE line. When I say huge I mean like a mile long of girls squealing. Okay not exactly a mile but it was long. Once we reached the end of the line we waited. After about 20 minutes we took out our phones and started playing games.

~ skip to when they go inside arena~

We reached our seats I front. "This is perffff!" She squealed. I nodded in agreement. After about 30 minutes the lights started dimming down. Girls around us screamed causing my ear to pop. Then the music "Boyfriend," I think started playing. Justin rose up on a platform. Girls once again screamed their lungs out. Ouch. I mumbled.

Justin singing: If I was your boyfriend, never let you go. Keep you on my arm girl, you will never be alone...

Justin's POV

As I was singing "Boyfriend" I saw a girl. She was drop dead gorgeous. But the weird thing was she wasn't really looking like she was enjoying herself. She was yelling at a girl about something it seemed like. I wanted her. I get what I want and I wanted her!

A/N: Whoaaaa Justin is getting serious! So how do you like it? If you have the time please comment below of how you think the story is! It would help a lot. Thanks! (: