Chapter 3

Victoria's POV

I was yelling at this girl behind me for stepping on the back of my shoe.

Yeah I can be a bitch like that.

After the incident, I noticed Justin staring at me. "Ick." I said to myself. When I looked up he winked at me. I was embarrassed and I blushed not because I liked him but because it was plain embarrassing. 😳

After that song he asked the crowd, "WHO WANTS TO BE MY ONE LESS LONELY GIRL?!?" He shouted. Girls around me screamed. "Please don't be me, please don't be me." Being the unlucky girl as always a lady came up to me and asked if I wanted to be his one less lonely girl. "OF COURSE SHE DOES!!!" Britney yelled. "Well... Um..." "Come on." She said grabbing my arm. She led me up to the stage and being the klutz I am, I tripped.

...

Justin's POV

I was excited when I saw the pretty girl I saw earlier walking up the stage. She tripped then. I chuckled to myself and helped her up. "You okay babe?" I asked. "Yeah." She said rather quietly. She sure didn't seem excited at all. Oh well I was going to change that.

As I started singing the song she looked embarrassed. "She looks so cute with her cheeks all red." I thought to myself. So I came closer to her face and kissed her on the cheek. That sure earned screams from the fans. Once the song was over she went back to her seat.

...

Victoria's POV

"OMG HOW WAS IT LIKE UP THERE?!?" Britney and a bunch of other girls asked me. I didn't want to upset them so I said "great, it was amazing and an experience you can never forget." I lied. They believed me though.

~skip to end of concert~

Once the concert was over I headed off the the bathroom. Britney said she would be waiting in the car.

Justin's POV

I saw the girl walking to what seemed like the bathroom. I felt like a stalker. :P Oh well. She was going to be mine. I waited by the bathroom. Once she got out she was heading to the doors toward the parking lot. There was not that many people outside so it was perfect.

She was texting on her phone. She had no idea I was right behind her. Once I got even closer she must of felt like someone was following her. Her eyes widened. I put my hand over her mouth and picked her up by her waist. She kicked her legs but I was stronger. I brought her to my tour bus and put her on the bed. No one was in the tour bus now...

A/N: Creepy! I don't imagine Justin ever doing this so don't get mad it is just a story! I love you all, well whoever is reading this which isn't many! :P