Chapter 16

Victoria's POV:

I decided to go back.

I had to help Britney. I can't just leave her! I ran back the other direction to only be stopped by those drunken guys.

"Where do you think your-" I cut him off by kneeing where the sun don't shine. He grunted and bent over. I took this time to run as fast as I can.

The hotel was near the hospital kind of. As I finally past the hospital I started to walk. I was really tired and I didn't have time to deal with anything anymore.

As I finally reached the hotel, I received weird looks from people since I'm still in a gown. I ignored them and ran upstairs to the room. I put my ear against the door.

Silence.

I took that chance and tried to open the door.

Locked.

I took a bobby pin out of my hair, and pick locked the door. I opened it slowly because I didn't want to make it creak.

I looked around. I saw Britney sleeping in the couch. She had a bruise on her head and jaw. Did Justin do this?!?

I gulped.

I hope not. I didn't want to deal with an angry Justin. I slowly walked over to Britney and shook her awake. I put a finger on my mouth signaling her to keep quiet. She nodded and started to follow me toward the door.

I felt so good helping her out. I was happy Britney and I can get back to our own lives and be happy all again, have Justin arrested and live happily ever after.

It seemed all to good to be true!

"You didn't think it would be that easy to escape did you?" I heard a voice.

I froze.

The light turned on and an angry looking Justin was coming toward us. I tried scrambling away but he grabbed my arm with all his strength. I knew I was going to get a bruise from that. I tried pulling away but he held on even tighter, if that is even possible.

"Britney SIT on the couch!" Justin yelled. She whimpered and sat down. Justin pulled me over and grabbed some ropes. Oh no.

He was going to tie me up! I tried squirming away but he didn't budge. After he tied me up he made me sit on the couch. He went over to the kitchen and grabbed some tape. My eyes widened. Why didn't he want me to talk? Or yell? I gulped. He put tape over my mouth and then Britney's.

But why didn't he tie up Britney? She tried moving away but then Justin squeezed Britney's ass. She tried to yelp but nothing came out.

"Good." Justin said. My eyes widened when he grabbed Britney and started undressing her. He was going to rape her right in front of me!

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!

She was completely naked. So was Justin. I was trying to cover my eyes. I squeezed them shut. I heard her moaning and trying to scream. I opened my eyes when I saw a very disturbing sight. I tried to move but I couldn't. Whenever she moaned he started going harder on her.

I couldn't do anything. I was helpless.

A/N: Okay so I won't update anymore today. Tomorrow I will. 3 votes for the next chapter!