Chapter 9 ~Part 2~

Britney's POV:

As I finished talking to the officers, they just took me back to my house. And trust me, my mom was NOT happy about it.

"Why the fuck did you leave the house?!? In the middle of the night?!?" My mom screamed at me.

"Look I was trying to see if I can find anything about Victoria that could help me track who kidnapped her!" I shouted back.

My mom's expression softened. She knew how much I cared about Victoria. We were best friends since diapers. Literally. Victoria was like a part of my body, without her I am falling apart little by little.

Victoria's POV:

We were heading somewhere. I really didn't know where exactly. All I knew was to dress in something comfy. I decided to take a shower. I had to think of what happened in the last few days. I was scrubbing myself clean and then I heard the door open. Being the curious one that I am, I took a peek.

"Justin!" I shrieked.

"Yes?" He said, smirking at me.

"Get out." I said.

"I think I might want to stay in here." He said while winking at me.

I rolled my eyes. Boys. How perverted can they get?

After my shower I grabbed my towel and head toward the room. I made sure no one was inside. I didn't want anything to "happen" with me and Justin. Especially since I am only wearing a towel and nothing else underneath.

As I made sure the coast was clear, I closed the door quietly behind me and took my towel off. I put my under garments on and decided on what I was going to wear.

I chose a dark blue shirt with white polka dots with a pair of white shorts that came with a light brown belt. I added a pair of black sandal with the outfit as well.

"He has a good taste in style." I said to myself.

I left my hair to air-dry but I brushed it through. Since my hair wasn't cooperating, I put my hair in a high pony tail. I walked downstairs to see Justin watching TV.

"You ready?" He asked me.

I nodded and we were off God knows where.

Britney's POV:

Since I was grounded, I couldn't leave to go anywhere. But that wasn't going to stop me. I went on my phone and look up 'Justin Bieber'. It showed an article about him in this fancy hotel.

"Rich people." I mumbled to myself.

Every since I thought Justin Bieber kidnapped Victoria, I started to hate him. Even though he is still hot. The hotel was not that far from my house. I could actually walk there and be there in 20 minutes about. This is my chance to find her. Unfortunately though, I am grounded. I'm going to sneak out. Tonight. It would be better anyways. Not as much people around.

Victoria's POV: Justin made me wear a blind-fold. I guess he didn't want me to see where we are at, in case I get any ideas. Which I would of course but I don't know what hotel we are even at.

After about half an hour the car stopped.

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"Yep." Justin said.

I felt his hands in my face trying to untie the blind-fold. I shivered at his touch.

"You cold?" He asked.

"No." I replied a little to fast.

Damn how tight did he tie these knots?!?

As he got the blind-fold off I looked and saw roller-coasters. We were at six-flags.