Chapter 9 ~Part 3~

Britney's POV:

I woke up on a bed tied up with duct tape on my mouth. I tried moving, but I couldn't. I sighed and gave up. Then I remembered I blacked out somehow. I gasped and took the blanket off my body. Good I was still wearing clothes. I didn't want to lose my virginity to that monster.

I decided to sleep a little more but I couldn't. I had no idea what time is was. I looked over to a window. The sun was starting to rise. I would say maybe. 6:00 AM right now.

While I was thinking what time it was, I heard the door open. I looked over and saw Justin smirking hold a dirty blonde haired Victoria on his side. When she met eyes with me she gasped.

She ran over to me and hugged me. She was sobbing to herself.

"Okay, okay enough with all the drama." Justin said, obviously getting annoyed of how much we love each other.

He started to untie the ropes.

" if you scream once I take the tape off, there WILL be consequences!" He stated.

I nodded. He ripped the tape of my mouth. I shrieked. The pain was unbearable!

"Victoria, go watch TV, while I do Britney's hair and stuff." Justin said.

I gulped. Is he going to dye my hair? I hope not, but he dyed Victoria's hair so the chances are very likely.

He sat me in a chair and just what I thought, he took out a box of hair color. I was going to be a ginger! I always wanted red hair so I was excited. I never dyed it before because I always thought of what others would think of me, but now I have a reason.

After he finished coloring my hair he gave me green eye contacts. I put them in and looked at my reflection. I looked different. I liked it.

"You like it?" Justin asked me.

I nodded. I still refused to talk to him.

"Aren't you going to use REAL words?" He asked me.

I nodded no. He groaned and walked out of the bathroom.

I followed slowly behind and met up with Victoria watching TV.

"Why did you come here?" She asked.

"I had to come and find you." I said.

"How did you know Justin kidnapped me?" She asked.

"Let's just say I was a good detective for a while." I said smiling to her.

She smiled back,

Victoria's POV:

I couldn't believe that Britneg actually came back for me! She is going to be sorry for doing this. Justin might make her do bad things. Or worse. I shivered at the thought of Britney beig a sex slave. Justin wasn't that mean. It was he?

A/N: Short chapter! Sorry! :P Last night I couldn't update. My parents took my phone away for the night because the caught me using it. Oh well , well this is the end of chapter 9! Chapter 10 will be maybe later today or tomorrow.