Chapter 12

Victoria's POV:

I woke up with no clothes on. I gasped and remembered what had happened last night. I began to sob softly. What had I done to deserve this? I had a life too. I had family and friends. At least Britney was here with me, but if I was more careful this would have never happened to me.

"Why are you crying?" Justin asked me rubbing his eyes.

I was furious. Did he really just ask me that question?

"Hmm, I don't know maybe I was just RAPED last night, and I lost my virginity to someone who doesn't even care about me!" I screamed.

He looked into my eyes. "Look it isn't my fault." He said.

I couldn't believe him. I got up and walked out of the room. I saw Britney lying on the couch glaring at me. "Wow what is her problem now." I mumbled to myself.

"What?" Britney snapped at me. "I didn't say anything." I replied bluntly. "Whatever." She said while rolling her eyes. What have I done to her?

Britney's POV:

I really hated Victoria now. I heard her and Justin last night and I couldn't even sleep. Anyways I thought Justin like ME, not that skank. It made me jealous that he seemed to like Victoria better than me. I mean how doesn't he like me?

Victoria was getting a bowl of cereal. I decided to eat some cereal as well. As I got the milk from the fridge, I purposely tripped and dropped the milk all over Victoria as she bent down to pick up her hair clip. She screamed. I smirked. That bitch deserves what she gets. No one steals my man away from ME.

Justin's POV:

When Victoria left the room I just continued to lay down. I was really tired from last night.(; When I heard a scream that sounded like Victoria's, I quickly ran downstairs to see what was going on. There was milk all over her and the floor. I looked over and saw Britney smirking.

"Care to tell me what this is about?" I asked. I was pissed off. Why are all girls such bitches to each other, even best friends turn against each other once in a while.

"Clean this all up and make my breakfast. It better be good." I shouted when walking back to my room. The girls need to be a little more useful around the house. I could use that.

A/N: Sorry for the suckish chapter. I really don't have the time to update anymore I am sorry. I will try too but it won't be as often. Please comment more ideas! I try to use all the ideas but I'm having trouble having it all add up together. I have school on Wednesday, so around 3:30 I will be able to update probably.(: