Chapter 1:

Victoria's POV:

I was getting ready for school. I was just told by my friend Britney we are going to a Justin Bieber concert, front row. Crap. Yes, I do not like Justin Bieber but don't hate me for it. People have opinions too.

Anyways, I did not want to go. I do not see what is so good about him. Why girls are crazy over him.

...

I was getting ready for school. I hopped in the shower and picked an outfit to wear.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/luuux-original-files/bookmarklet_uploaded/tumblr_l6zv5hgF201qcao59o1_1280.png

I curled my hair wavy and put eyeliner and winged it out with a touch oh mascara and blush.

I was ready. As I was walking in the school I met up with Britney. She is like my sister, legit. I love her to death and I would take a bullet for her.

"Hey babe!" She said. "Hey!" I said. "So are you excited for the J.B concert?" She asked me excitedly. "Yeah totally!" I lied pulling on a fake smile. "Great!" She said. After our small conversations we headed off to our first period classes.

I first had math with Mrs. Halman. She likes me a lot and I'm like a leader in her class. Everyone looks up to me. I was running for class president and I was really excited. They were going to post result in 3 weeks. I sat in my usual seat in the middle of the classroom. My other friend Regina, came and sat to my right and my other friend Lilly sat to my left. We talked about cute boys in our class until our teacher showed up.

~skip school day~

As I got home I ran up to my room and did my homework right away. I wasn't going to have time tommorow. Tomorrow was the Justin Bieber concert.

A/N: So this is my second story! I DON'T hate Justin Bieber this is just part of the story, just putting that out there. Please VOTE, and maybe tell others about my story please. I'm new to this so people don't really know me, lol.