Chapter 8 ~Part 1~

A/N: this chapter isn't going to be very long, sorry! I have a lot summer reading to do before school starts. :/

Justin's POV:

Victoria and I were watching a movie together. It was Nemo. She says it is her favorite movie of all time so I decided to watch it with her, only because I needed her to like me more. As the movie was going on, Victoria seemed so into the movie. Me on the other hand, it is okay. I was a kids movie so I wasn't really interested.

It started to get a little late. I think the movie was almost over. Then I felt a head lean on my shoulder. I looked and saw Victoria peacefully sleeping. I smirked. She was so tempting right now I just wanted to kiss her. I imagined her reaction once she woke up and found what I was doing to her. It was wrong to think that though. Victoria was a human too. The only way for her to truly like me is to make her like me.

And that wasn't going to be easy.

...

Britney's POV:

I tried calling Victoria again but it was no answer. As usual. Victoria was gone for about a day and a half right now and there are no clues of who took her and where they took her. It went on the news because it was a mysterious thing that happens that night. How can they leave no evidence at all? There has to be something.

I went to the arena where the concert was at. There was police lines everywhere. I tried getting through but the officer didn't let me.

"Please! I need to figure out who took her!" I shouted.

"We have experts here and they can't even find ANYTHING? So what makes you think you can figure this out?" He asked me smirking.

I huffed and went back to the house. I was going to find out. But I would have to go there when no one is around.

A/N: So this is chapter 8 part 1. There will be 2 parts to this chapter. I might update later tonight or tomorrow. Depends if I am busy. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter! (: