Chapter 4

Victoria's POV

Justin layed me on the bed. He had tied me up. I was struggling to get out of the very tight ropes that were killing my but it was no use. I sighed. *What is he doing?* I thought to myself. He came back in the small room. He had a cloth in his hand with what seemed like a wet substance on it. "What are you-" He put the cloth on my nose and I blacked out.

...

Justin's POV

I had put a chemical which she had inhaled and she blacked out. I chuckled. She had her mouth open and she was moaning in her sleep. I put a piece of duct tape on her mouth in case she woke up. I picked her up bridal style and set her down in my closest and shut the door. "JUSTIN!" My manager called from the other room. "Coming!" I said. I walked to the room quickly so he wouldn't be suspicious. "We are taking a break on the tour." He said.

"How long?" I asked getting worried.

"A month and a half about, our drummer broke his arm and we don't have anyone else to replace him right now so we assume we will wait until his arm is well again." He stated.

"Oh." I said. *Leaves me time with the girl." I thought.

"So we are going to drop you off at a hotel." He said.

"Okay" I said. *How was I going to get her in the hotel room though?" I thought. This was going to be trickier than I thought.

...

Victoria's POV

I woke up hearing people talking. Than it hit me. I was kidnapped by JUSTIN BIEBER. I tried screaming and moving but than I realized I was tied up and and tape on my mouth. It was hopeless. I sighed. I was tired and had no idea what time it was.

...

Britney's POV

I was waiting for Victoria in the car. She had to go to the bathroom. I was playin temple run but it was taking FOREVER for her to come! "Damn what is that girl doing in there???" I said. I picked up my phone and decided to call her. -no answer-

"Weird." I said. I decided to get out of the car and search for her. As I got to the door a security guard asked where I was going. "I need to find my friend!" I said. "I'm sorry miss it is closed now." He said calmly. I huffed and went back to the car. I tried calling again.

-no answer-

"OMG where is she??? I hope she is okay." I said. I tried opening the car door. Crap. I forgot I didn't have the keys and Vicki had them. I decided to call the police because I was starting to worry about her.

"911, what is your emergency?" An operator asked.

"Hi I went to a concert with my friend and once it was over she said she needed to go the the bathroom and I waited in the car but she never came back!" I cried. "Hun how long we're you waiting?" She asked. "About 45 minutes including me talking to you now." I said. "Have you tried calling her?" She asked.

"Yes! Twice in fact and she didn't answer!" I shouted. I was crying. "Hun do you think she could of been possibly kidnapped?" She asked. I froze. Just the thought of my best friend being kidnapped killed me. "Hello? Are you still there?" The operator asked.

"Yea." " I think it is possible that she could of been kidnapped."

A/N: I feel bad for Britney. :( I mean how would you feel knowing if your best friend is okay or not? Please vote. Thanks! (;