Chapter 8 ~Part 2~

Britney's POV:

It was about 1:00 AM. I was tired but I had to go to the arena. I put all black on and did a cat-eyeliner look. If I was going to do something illegal I need to look hot. I put a mask on my face as well but it only showed my eyes. I tip toed down stairs and grabbed the keys. I tried making as little noise as possible. I quietly opened my door and once I was out I locked it. I don't need any robbers coming in my house. As I got in my car I slowly drove away. And then I was off the the arena.

I decided if I was going to be sneaky I would have to pull my at somewhere else and then walk to the arena. I decided to pull up by this house close to the arena. Hopefully the people there won't notice a car in their driveway.

As I got closer to the arena I saw a bunch if supplies everywhere. It looked like fingerprint scanners and stuff like that to find you DNA. I quickly grabbed that. Luckily I brought gloves so I won't get MY fingerprints in anything and they assumed it was me. I had to be very careful putting the gloves on. It wore different gloves putting on my other gloves! I just wanted to make sure I won't get any fingerprints because that was one thing I was afraid would happen.

As I reached the doors, they were locked.

"Oh well." I said. I broke the window. You would think an alarm would go off but nothing did. I felt like a ninja. If any alarm went off I would break it. I looked around for security cameras. There were some about my reach where I can't break them. I snapped the cameras off with a kick. I was in karate and was a black belt so I can really do anything.

The camera's that were higher up I would need to get something. Maybe there was a ladder around? I looked in a sovenuir shop. There was a ladder in there. I quickly pulled it and set it against the wall. It was going to be harder to break it. As I got to the camera I did a palm strike on it. It started to crack a little. I did it again and it fell to the floor. I smiled to myself and moved to the next one. After I finished with all the cameras I moved to the women's bathroom. I knew it was the bottom level because that is where we both separated. I walked to the women's bathroom slowly using my finger scanner thing. Nothing accept a bunch of fingerprint on the door. It would be impossible to find hers! I scanned it anyway.

One fingerprint showed the one and only Justin Bieber! What would he be doing in the women's bathroom? I'm not sure but why would he kidnap my friend?!? I doubt it was him maybe this is a misunderstanding. But this is one clue. I needed to find more.

A/N: hey I think I'm actually going to make THREE PARTS instead. Sorry this was only about Britney. :/ she is really good at being an agent. Lol